Morning wood.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me morning wood is usually relieved by full blown sexual activity, of course I drain the bladder first and then get it on.

Yes it is usually more intense than at other times of the day.

Maybe a fully rested body simply performs better.

Passion4Oldies

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting. Yeah, for me, it takes longer to blow a load, but every stroke feels amazing, and I almost feel exhausted once the deed is done... so different compared to just whacking off in the middle of the day..

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Night as well for me. Whenever I take care of business in the morning I'm usually thinking about how I'm ready for my coffee. Of course, there are those occasions where I just can't resist. These usually require the company of another gentleman. ;)

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
The best way for me to relief morning wood:

Roll my wife on her tummy, straddle her and lay my hard cock along her crack while I massage her ass. This always makes her wet.

Then spread her legs, ease back, and slide my cock in.

Fucking her VERY slowly while I keep massaging her ass.

That's my favorite way to relieve the morning wood.

Sometimes I'll cum in her, sometimes I'll pull out and unload on her ass if I think I have a huge load.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your hormones are at peak(testosterone) in the morning that's why the morning wood and the desire to screw is at it's highest.

So true, that testosterone perk in the morning gives me the biggest throbbing knob and stiff cock. I love JO or sex n the morning. Best way to prime for a great day!