morning wood

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine is always up against my belly in the morning rock hard during sex i have yet to meet anyone who excites me enough to get it that way it stands up straight, but not touching my belly ps. wpb,fl. here

Last edited:

I would say morning wood is a good quarter of an inch thicker and longer and solid as a diamond

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning wood is def bigger and harder. Sometimes so hard it's kinda sore...I don't mind it that much, but always a pain when taking a morning piss. My dick gets so hard I have to lean forward, almost touching my head to the wall to make sure I can aim at the toilet.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Morning wood is def bigger and harder. Sometimes so hard it's kinda sore...I don't mind it that much, but always a pain when taking a morning piss. My dick gets so hard I have to lean forward, almost touching my head to the wall to make sure I can aim at the toilet.

Try sitting facing the tank and press down on your cock to aim it at the back of the bowl. Yeah, it's hard to hold down, but I've learned to do mine like this.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning wood for me is definitely longer and thicker. I have had a few partners get it that hard and big at other times and they always have a little more to smile about when they leave. I love to wake up whoever is beside me with the morning wood.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Or just piss in the shower. First thing I do when I wake up is shower. Then breakfast in the nude while checking emails, then get dressed for work.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, morning wood for me is harder, longer and thicker and due to our early morning testosterone surge and compounded by a full bladder. Rather than wrestle with my stiffy and the toilet, I just get in the shower and let it rip.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Harder because it probably has to block the urge of peeing in the morning

No, actually that's a myth. Besides you don't have an erection only in the morning. You have 3 to 5 erections during the night in cycles.

>>The cause of nocturnal penile tumescence is not known with certainty. Bancroft (2005) hypothesizes that the noradrenergic neurons of the locus ceruleus are inhibitory to penile erection, and that the cessation of their discharge that occurs during REM sleep may allow testosterone-related excitatory actions to manifest as NPT.
Nocturnal penile tumescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or just piss in the shower. First thing I do when I wake up is shower. Then breakfast in the nude while checking emails, then get dressed for work.

why not!
god knows men blow snot rockets down the drain in the mornings as well...
you know we can hear you, right???
you just don't know because you can't hear us gagging... XD