Morning Wood

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by PinkSteel, Sep 3, 2005.

1. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I still wake up each morning with a raging hard on.
    Although it's hard as a rock, I find I'm not as sensitive in the knob department as when I get sexually aroused.
    I can get up, have a leak and let it go down and then have sex and it's more enjoyable, or even just wait a while letting it go down and then have sex.
    Is this something others have?
    I've heard some friends talking about their morning wood as being the best they have but I find it not as good.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

All sex is good, but you're right, Pink. The morning woodie can supply some great orgasms but they don't really compare to afternoon or evening delight.

3. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sex with a very full bladder, which often accompanies morning wood, can be uncomfortable.

I once had a boyfriend that usually awoke before a I did, or while I was semi-awake. He would go in the bathroom, clean up and lube up, come back to bed, roll me on my back, put a condom on me, and climb on and ride. I would wake up deep inside him.

Unfortunately, I guess my morning wood was particularly stiff, or the the position resulted in too-deep penetration, because I would apparently prod the wrong spot inside him, and every time after a few minutes he would leap off, run for the bathroom, and spend the next 30 minutes in there.

So, I guess morning wood can be less than ideal for both partners.

4. mordecai17

mordecai17 New Member

I've never really had morning wood. I'm 19 and its never happened. Sometimes its kind of a semi when I wake up in the middle of the night or something, but not really that hard.

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And I'm a 51 year old fart who still wakes up with morning wood, that sometimes lasts and lasts. That's the only thing I like about much of anything before noon.

6. robert617

robert617 Active Member

Albums:
    Morningwood is good in that its a reminder that everything is still in working order. Most days though, workdays, I find its gone with the morning whizz, though sometimes that doesn't happen. Then its a quick bit of masterbation so I can get my pants on and be presentable for work. Weekends are far more relaxed.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Do you sleep in your prince albert, Kink, and if so do you think it has any influence on making the morning wood? It seems like that extra weight would give those extra tugs to the penis with a resulting rising for attention. Tell us about it, man.

Luke

8. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

They really shouldn't call it morning wood since it doesn't have anything to do with the time =P, over the summer I was nocturnal...waking up like 7:30 PM and sleeping about 11AM. Being nocturnal doesn't work for most people but it was probably the best few months I had. My GF worked nearby and got off close to when I'd wake up, so my "Morning" wood would be ready to go when she came over =D...before going to sleep at 11AM I'd be so tired that if I jerked off I would zone out and it felt like a stranger was giving me a hand job. Nocturnal wood, its a good thing. :hi:

9. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I have the same issue. When I wake up with a boner, it's never as sensitive as it is when I'm ready for sex.

Pink, that's not morning wood you're sporting. It's morning Alpine lumber.

10. jonb

Gold Member

I think most guys still wake up with morning wood. Me? I'll just go pee. If I don't have to pee, I'll just jack off and deal with it.

11. bentec32

bentec32 New Member

I'm almost always rock hard in the morning, but it's certainly not from sexual arousal... I'm always assumed it's from the morning need to drain the bladder.

My dick isn't very "sensitive" in the morning, usually for the first half hour after I wake up and take a healthy piss. I've found sex before the half hour mark is usually not too exciting.. it just doesn't feel right to me. Give me that half hour and I'm pretty much "normal"....

12. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I have the same issue. When I wake up with a boner, it's never as sensitive as it is when I'm ready for sex.

Pink, that's not morning wood you're sporting. It's morning Alpine lumber.
    [post=341118]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I agree with both of you Pink and Muscle ( no pun intended). When I wake up with a hardon, it does'nt feel the least bit sexual. In fact, if I would try to jerk off, I would go soft and then get a new erection all over again..........

13. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

I like the warm & sexy feeling of morning wood. I mean it's not as hardcore as regular sex but it's a good feeling for me. I especially like the mellow space between sleep & bieng awake. And with a extra stiff woody, it's really great.

14. warwithscars

warwithscars New Member

Albums:
    for some reason i think i am rock hard like the whole time i sleep or it waits for me to open my eyes then it springs up cuz no matter how many times i wake up i have a huge hardon

15. Ericsson1228d

Ericsson1228d Member

My last GF would "fear" the morning wood. We had sex twice with my morning wood (after a quick piss) and I basically lasted "forever" due to it being *much* less sensitive for some reason. After the second time, she basically told me that she couldn't handle being pounded for a long time. Probably because she basically could never orgasm from simple penetration, there had to be either regular clitoral rubbing or, her favorite, having me take care of her orally...

Just my $0.02

Eric

16. KinkGuy

Gold Member

That's what makes morning wood so great...it seems to take forever to work up to a good "O" using the morning stiffy.

17. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I have observed that either early in the moring (3-5am) or right as I wake up I find the my erections are super hard and thicker than most other times. Could it be because I'l relaxed???

18. barron

Gold Member

Morning wood is great. I prefer a semi over being fully hard, but either way it is nice to know that the plumbing still works. :happy:

19. bigunzippedstudent9

bigunzippedstudent9 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I think it lasts longer because its not really an erection due to arousal. Just before you wake up people are usually in REM stage (rapid eye movement) sleep... meaning your body is kinda doing some weird stuff that could cause erections.

So if you have an erection with out really being 'turned on', you need to jack or fuck a bit before you get aroused, then do more to cum...

(does that make sense?)

its a theory

BigUn

PS i luv the morning wood, and at 23 i still get it often. i like admiring how hard it is!

20. Pappy

Pappy Member

I'm 53, soon to be 54 and I still have morning wood just about every morning. Sometimes taking a piss will make it go down sometimes it won't.

Draft saved Draft deleted