Morning Wood

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, If im alone or with someone who would do something about a morning wood, thatd be great. But when im with family or friends, i'd rather not have one, i'd rather be able to go to the bathroom and walk around with out a huge tent in my lower region.

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning wood comes from good levels of testosterone in a mans body. It has nothing to do with arousal. As men age and testosterone levels wane or diminish, nighttime and morning erections also diminish in hardness and frequency. That is one of the first indications of lower testosterone levels. Most men in their mid to late 50s experience some diminution in nighttime and morning wood. It is a grevious loss to a mans masculinity and his psyche, and it is why so many men in increasing numbers in the baby boomer generation are opting for testosterone supplementation.

Just thought Id add my two bits. You men in your fifties and beyond with good nighttime and morning wood should thank your predecessors for good gene transfer.

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by bigunzippedstudent9@Sep 29 2005, 04:20 AM
I think it lasts longer because its not really an erection due to arousal. Just before you wake up people are usually in REM stage (rapid eye movement) sleep... meaning your body is kinda doing some weird stuff that could cause erections.

So if you have an erection with out really being 'turned on', you need to jack or fuck a bit before you get aroused, then do more to cum...

(does that make sense?)

its a theory

BigUn

PS i luv the morning wood, and at 23 i still get it often. i like admiring how hard it is!
[post=347379]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm in my 50's and still get it most mornings. It isn't always the need to piss either! Sometimes when it is, it's too hard to bend enought to piss properly, so I usually have to busy myself in the kitchen; set the coffee machine going or something to let it go down a bit first.
I've always found the state of the muscles in my legs to play the 2nd biggest part in arrousal and therefore the biggest part in the quality of the 'O' So if I've just woken up after a deep sleep with a hardon but legs still asleep then it's pretty much a waste of time; I can jack for 20 minutes or so before cumming and even then it's no big, deal, but give it an hour or so - after a shower say - and I'm ready to rock!

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:evilgrin: Since the age of 12 - 13 I have woken up with a raging hardon. I love it and I pray that as long as I am a live it stays "ROCK HARD" every morning. Cannot imagine life with out hte morning throbber. In addition I agree it is the best CUM/NUT/ORGASM of the day , well in some cases.

:bounce:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by L'Etranger@Oct 2 2005, 07:24 AM
I seem to get 'morning wood' less and less these days and I'm only 17. I must be like an old man or something. lol. :dunce:
[post=348152]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't worry about it. Not every man wakes up with wood every day. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I do find that I can get hard very fast in the morning, especially if I'm not sleeping alone. ;)

LapDog :p

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 36 this year and still get morning wood quite often. I love the feeling and look of morning wood. It's cool being led to the bathroom by 10" swaying back and forth and also feeling it's weight etc. If I have time it can lead to a masturbation session, but more often then not I just let it go down by itself.

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
I find that I'm never horny when I have morning wood. It's just there and hard, it doesn't turn me on and when I try to jack it off, it just takes forever and I end up aborting the mission...whatever.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always wake up with morning wood, even at 36. Not always rock hard if I am sexually sated from the night before but always have a hard on.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are often caused by a full bladder pushing down on the escape route of blood from your penis

Sex with a full bladder might not be the best for you but it's great if you're trying to impress someone new. Because of the pressure in that area it will delay ejactulation or sometimes stop it altogether so you can show off great stamina

p.s. Trying to pee after that is a nightmare though!

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dawn Horn has nothing to do with testosterone. It occurs because your body is neither asleep nor awake. An erection will happen simply to stop you pissing yourself in your dream-state. Sounds silly and a little like 'wierd science', but it's true! (Or, of course, you could just be randy!!)

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by HappyHammer1977@Oct 18 2005, 03:58 PM
Dawn Horn has nothing to do with testosterone. It occurs because your body is neither asleep nor awake. An erection will happen simply to stop you pissing yourself in your dream-state. Sounds silly and a little like 'wierd science', but it's true! (Or, of course, you could just be randy!!)
[post=352890]Quoted post[/post]​

Bizarrely, in responce to other comments, I cum quicker in the morning than usual!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by FLIPNaHTizED@Oct 21 2005, 03:23 AM
hahaha. this always happens to me. sometimes its a semi. but most of the times hard. i remember in 8th grade we had east coast trip. it was 4 to a room, 2 to a bed. i remember wearing boxers w/o the button to sleep. i brought a sleeping bag. and scince no one could wake me up they had to bring the chapurone to wake me up. so he just pulled the covers and they saw my penis. but i dint even know. so i just turned to the side and he shock me again. i was so suprised, but more embarased scince my friends where there and the chapurone was my english teacher. i was really awkwared. and did i say embarasing?
[post=353738]Quoted post[/post]​

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
What did they say?........or did they just gasp? :bigsmile:

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by L'Etranger@Oct 2 2005, 11:24 AM
I seem to get 'morning wood' less and less these days and I'm only 17. I must be like an old man or something. lol. :dunce:
[post=348152]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm the same. I never wake up with full morning wood, only ever a semi. But I do find that, unlike per usual all it takes is a sexy thought and it gets near fully hard.

I actually read recently that not too much is known about morning wood, and a lot of guys have fully functional dicks without morning wood. I know this is the case for me and hope it will be for a long time

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
I usually have morning wood 80% of the time. I'm not a morning person therefore I am rarely interested in sex when I wake up. My biggest problem is pissing when it is fully hard. I can't bend it down far enough without cutting off the flow.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by curvedandthick@Oct 22 2005, 09:03 AM
My biggest problem is pissing when it is fully hard. I can't bend it down far enough without cutting off the flow.
[post=354205]Quoted post[/post]​
Ah, the famous "arc-piss." How's your aim? Mine needs work. Complicated by the fact that as your hard-on goes down, the angle constantly changes.

I learned somewhere if you kind of flick or snap a finger on the back of your dickhead a few times, you lose the piss hard-on quicker. But it kinda hurts too.

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Matthew+Oct 22 2005, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matthew &#064; Oct 22 2005, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-curvedandthick@Oct 22 2005, 09:03 AM
My biggest problem is pissing when it is fully hard.  I can&#39;t bend it down far enough without cutting off the flow.
[post=354205]Quoted post[/post]​
Ah, the famous "arc-piss." How&#39;s your aim? Mine needs work. Complicated by the fact that as your hard-on goes down, the angle constantly changes.

I learned somewhere if you kind of flick or snap a finger on the back of your dickhead a few times, you lose the piss hard-on quicker. But it kinda hurts too.
[post=354221]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t try that, I would have to clean the bathroom every morning. I usually push it down as far as it will go which kinda hurts which makes the erection go down a little. As it gets softer the urine will start to come out. First it kinda trickles then it progresses to a fire hose under pressure. Sometimes it takes a while to get going. If I have to piss really bad and can&#39;t wait I&#39;ll put one hand on the wall above the toilet, lean over and push it down far enough where it will start to come out.