Morning Wood

BigMuscledNick

Experimental Member
Media
Is it rude to be sporting wood? I mean each morning I am in my briefs when traveling to the bathroom, but should i cover with some shorts?

Have you had family memebers? Mom Dad Brothers Sisters? seen you sporting wood in your underwear?

Or is it just rude?

Magruder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My brother used to walk around briefly with morning wood in his boxers. It not really an issue. My mom and I thought nothing of it.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I grew up in a house full of men (dad, me, and two older bros.) so morning wood was just another part of being a man.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I grew up sharing space with three brothers - we had the upstairs and parents were downstairs. Strangely, I don't remember seeing any morning wood - ever.

newbeme33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't really care about it. I cover it up if my mom or sisters are around which is usually just around holidays, but if its just me and my buddies I don't really care. Hell I'm sporing morning wood right now, haha.

Last edited:

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No problem with my brother at all. We jerked together at the times of high school, so no big deal about a simple morning wood. I hide it with Mum and Dad.