Morning wood?

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad to find this thread. This very morning, as I was standing over the bowl taking my morning pee, I paused to wonder if I was unique in my experience of regularly having 'morning wood' at my age (almost 40). I agree with more than one of the posters here in that it usually occurs when I wake up without the assistance of an alarm clock and that it is not usually because of a full bladder. I will add that I usually take the opportunity to do a few sets of kegel exercises while I'm lying on my back in bed!

D

deleted556573

Nearly every morning for me, too.

I love morning sex...it's the best. :002:

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
I hate to sound like the old man here, but if at all possible, all the younger men should enjoy each and every morning wood experience they have. I'm 58, and for years my morning erections have diminished and slowly disappeared. I recently wondered if it might be due to medications I was taking, so I (stupidly) quit...just to see. I don't know if Pavlov has anything to do with it, but now I get rock hard again throughout the night and in the morning. What a wonderful feeling! When I was young these erections were nothing more than irritations, something to hide from others. But now I welcome them....and that's my story :).

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
rarely wake up with morning wood now that I am older but used to get raging hardons during the night when I was younger. Used to get so hard they hurt. Even when I didn't wake up with a boner I used to used to rush to pee because even just thinking about get hard in the morning would get a rise out of him.

D_Andy Asskicker

Account Disabled
Media
My morning wood varies from ehh.. mere kindling (almost nothing) to heavy trunks of wood. When it's painfully hard I like to push it down the mattress and ride it for a short while. I normally don't jack it though.

Last edited: