Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I always wake up with morning wood (Nocturnal penile tumescence) and usually very horny; however, my last boyfriend would be hard but hated morning sex.
What do you do with your morning wood? Is it odd that I wanna have sex right when I get up? Oh, and I'm really not a morning person.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
moz-screenshot-2.png
My wood is in AM's shortly before I am fully awakened. Half-awake I experienced the tenting phenomena. Groggy too sleepy to know whether to stroke or resume the dream state, many occasions simply let it subside on its own. Formerly could stay hard and hasten to bathroom to rub-one-out prior to dressing & then off to work.:adam4:

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends, Sometimes morning wood can happen simply from pressure on your bladder, ie. You just have to piss. I find that if thats the case I'm really not very horny to accompany it.

However, sometimes i wake up as hard as a rock and it is very clear that I am simply on fire with hornyness.

So it varies.

slim1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I agree with that. Gotta pee sometimes

It depends, Sometimes morning wood can happen simply from pressure on your bladder, ie. You just have to piss. I find that if thats the case I'm really not very horny to accompany it.

However, sometimes i wake up as hard as a rock and it is very clear that I am simply on fire with hornyness.

So it varies.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am NOT morning person by any stretch of the imagination however, there is nothing like morning sex.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Barbra Sreisand sings lyrics to a song (can't remember the title) that goes like this :-
"Just a little loving, early in the morning,
Beats a cup of coffee for starting off your day"
I agree.

KITTENS_HARADA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When such happens...let say a day on two with my male...I can't resist and I sneak under the covers, wrapping my tongue and my lips around his shaft, engulfing him deep to care of it and have my morning fresh proteined juice. Well most of time it ends like that unless we are not working and it turns in a morning sex session.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Morning wood is quite common, but the horniness and erection wears off once I wake up and get along with my daily routine... But for the first few minutes I would want to fuck anything that I can see, hehe.