morning wood

D_Tal_Tell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how often do you guys get morning wood? personally i haven't been getting it too much as of late (probably only about once a month or so) but i thought i'd bring it up because i had the MW of the year this morning.

D_trvgyet

Just Browsing
Media
yet when ur dick is big everyone brags and when u brag about anything else ur "fake, trying to hard, bi-polar" lmao what a bunch of hypocrites. r u all not bragging about something? dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you say your age is 21 and that you don't wake up with morning wood very often I think you should see a doctor as you could have a health problem.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Nia88 is right, your may want to see your Dr. about your lack of MW. I'm 51 and I have a hard on every day when I awake. Are you physically fit? Being fit helps everything. I cycle 6 days a week and it makes me feel a lot younger, especially in the "wood" department.

D_Tal_Tell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's not that i don't get hard, it's just i don't get it RIGHT when i wake up, mostly. might be 'cause when i wank it's usually only once a day right before bed.

as far as being physically fit, i don't consider myself in BAD shape, just i suppose i could stand to work out a bit more often than i do.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wanking has nothing to do with morning wood. You should be getting erections many times through the night including morning wood. Your body goes through tests when you sleep to see if everything is ok and if you aren't getting morning wood it is a good sign of an unhealthy body

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cycling is great, but when you cycle, it pays to have a split cycle seat. Pressure on the tubes from a thin racing seat can play havoc with some guys ability to get erect.

Nia88 is right, your may want to see your Dr. about your lack of MW. I'm 51 and I have a hard on every day when I awake. Are you physically fit? Being fit helps everything. I cycle 6 days a week and it makes me feel a lot younger, especially in the "wood" department.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves it when I have a hard on upon waking up. She likes sex in the morning the best, so she will just get on top of me and I get rid of the wood!