Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It could also be that your body is cycling your wood during the early part of the morning before you fully awake, and you don't remember being hard just like you don't remember dreams.

The other morning I was woken up earlier than normal and I had a session of really aggressive tumescence (wood.) It was like walking up with leg cramps... my shlong was getting stretched and plumping out like it was attached to a pump under pressure- and it seemed to go on for 10 minutes. Because it was on the verge of painful my body remembered it.

A good wood session can feel very satisfying- just that "full" feeling is nice even if you don't do anything with it--- until you either start getting blue balls- or you get the overfilled sensations that I experienced. By the time I was fully awake, however, we were back at DefCon zero.

Many guys talk about having a big club in their tighty whites when they awake- and I still do from time to time, but it's not too frequent. Maybe if I was waking up in my bed with someone else stimulating me that would be more of an issue... but I know that I am still having boners in my sleep- so I enjoy them when I have them and I don't worry otherwise.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sleeping in the nude, being clean-shaven including down there I would be disappointed if I didn't wake up rock hard either next to a lover or by myself. I have no problem releasing it's power before going to gym. Love it

Morning hard-ons are the best especially if you waken up wet with pre-cum (anticipation)love the warm slimy sticky feeling - mmmmmmm.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's not that i don't get hard, it's just i don't get it RIGHT when i wake up, mostly. might be 'cause when i wank it's usually only once a day right before bed.

as far as being physically fit, i don't consider myself in BAD shape, just i suppose i could stand to work out a bit more often than i do.

i'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with you. its bullshit that if you don't get morning wood everyday, than there is something wrong with your blood cycle. morning woods appear, because you have erections during the night and you wake up right that moment when you are having one. if you wake up before or after, then ta-damm: you don't have a morning wood. it doesn't mean that you didn't had 6-7 erections during your sleep.
me personally wake up with morning wood once a week or so, sometimes less and i now there is nothing wrong with my blood cycle or my cock.

bragging about morning wood ist kind of the same trend, as bragging about cock size. whole bunch of guys say they are 8x6 and you see their pictures with a 5x4 cock on it. now everyone says "yeah, i have a morning wood everyday, dude". most of them just wish they had, don't believe the half of it!

Like the OP, I think I'm just a heavy sleeper and an erection doesn't wake me up most of the times. There are moments though where I wake up two-three hours prior to my alarm clock with an aching boner, but I usually just go back to sleep and when I wake up it's gone

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Occasionally, I will wake up during the night with wood. Then, might not have it in the morning. As several have said here, your cock gets hard and soft several times a night. Don't worry yourself about it! You sound perfectly normal and healthy.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Everyday actually. Most of the times right before my alarm gets off and I'm lying on my back walking up and realising how hard my dick is and how it points at me.
But most of the times I don't have the time to 'solve' the 'problem', so I get up with a hard dick and dress myself.

ph0ne

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a daily basis. I actually wake up earlier just to take care of it (half-awake...) :tongue:

mcstang

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most mornings, but when I wake up I have to pee so bad I don't even think about pleasuring myself! Just because I'm erect in those cases doesn't mean I'll easily be able to ejaculate. I'm not fully awake and far from horny-mostly I'm wanting to go back to sleep! Oh, and pee.

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've woken up with a ROCK hard erection every morning since I started shooting. When I was younger, it was a bit annoying, now... Living on my own, its just another excuse to grab it and make myself glad to be a MAN! Morning wood fucking rocks.

Last edited: