morning wood

D

deleted300444

age 45..I have morning wood most mornings....but more common, I have thw wood intermittent during the night and it wakes me up.

What about wet ones anyone?

S

SirConcis

I think I have wood every morning. But often, I go back to sleep or just think for a while in bed, so by the time I actually get up to take shower, it is gone.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Every morning, but I wake up wrapped around a beautiful naked woman every morning too so that's not surprising.

I wouldn't be too worried if you don't get it every morning so long as you're getting hard throughout the night otherwise. You'll naturally get 4-5 erections every night while you sleep, but the morning wood part is just the one that you're in the middle of when you wake up, or one you get while waking up. If you're getting up with an alarm clock in the morning, and wanking a lot during the day, it's not too surprising if you don't have it.

When I travel somewhere where I get jetlag, I don't get the MW since my body's sense of timing is all mixed up. Try just not JOing so much and make sure you get your sleep schedule under control

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this every single morning! Sometimes I quickly pleasure myself, sometimes I'll pleasure my friend and sometimes I haven't got the time to do anything about it... :smile:

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nothing to worry about, as long as you are getting erections. At your age, they should be rock hard. It is important for all guys to make sure their doc is checking their lipid levels, even at a young age. Some don't when a guy is young. ED is an indicator of cardiovascular disease, which has advanced by the time this occurs. Early intervention can help keep your heart and blood vessels healthy, and your dick hard. Sleep erections are considered to be important for penile health. If you like your erections, then eat right and exercise.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Will be 62 in November and still get nocturnal erections. Wake up hard most ever morning. I love the feeling

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This morning I had my very hard wood. My wife noticed and immediately rolled on a condom and masturbated me. Needless to say, it went away right away! What a great way to start the day!

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Morning wood is due to a level of the body's state of relaxation during sleep. If you do not sleep deep enough to reach that level, no night or morning erections. So how is your sleep? You may simply be sleeping through your morning wood. Our bodies get used to certain cycles and patterns. You may simply be in a transition phase.

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Even when jerking several times per day still wake up with a raging boner every morning. I am afraid to fall asleep in public because it seems as soon as my eyes close I get an erection.

Thanks for bringing this up, I have been curious if people "grew out" of it or if it ever goes away.

D_Tal_Tell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe it's because i'm on a bit more of a "set" sleep cycle now, like one of you mentioned, i've been waking up to some wood lately. feels good :)