Morning Wood

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious if other guys here get boners in the morning and how long they last. I don't know if I get them every morning but probably 80% of the time. Lasts about 5 minutes maybe 10, just before I wake up. I touch it but rarely jack off. The morning wood is not really sexual for me - just a bodily function. What about yours?

hungbiguyuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Get morning wood each and every morning buddy!

Love my morning wood, I find it the horniest wood I get and feels real good when rubbed just the way I like it rubbed!

I get off real quick if I jerk off morning wood!

Just my tuppence worth…

Try it you might like it!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Just curious if other guys here get boners in the morning and how long they last. I don't know if I get them every morning but probably 80% of the time. Lasts about 5 minutes maybe 10, just before I wake up. I touch it but rarely jack off. The morning wood is not really sexual for me - just a bodily function. What about yours?

Ever fuck with morning wood? You know the hardest, stiffest, bladder full kind.

I mean steel too. So stiff that if you pissed you could only get away with it standing in the shower or doing a hand stand into the sink.

Talk about the ultimate kegel.:biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get those too, almost every morning. They tend to last longer, especially if I stay in bed for some reason. Once I get up and start getting ready to work, they go away.

Morning wood rules. :grinning-smiley-003

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get morning wood most of the time. Last a few minutes usually. Sometimes a lot more than a few minutes. I seldom masturbate it as I don't have time for that when I'm getting read for work. I do sometimes on the weekends.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get morning wood most of the time. Last a few minutes usually. Sometimes a lot more than a few minutes. I seldom masturbate it as I don't have time for that when I'm getting read for work. I do sometimes on the weekends.

I'll help you with that. :biggrin:

Reactions: INbimarried

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: Besides the lil birdies outside my window..my morning woodies wake me up..stiff and hard..7"..It lasts maybe 5 min. on it's own..longer when i play with it..A great way to start the day.puts a smile on my face..first thing in the morning

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get morning wood each and every morning buddy!

Love my morning wood, I find it the horniest wood I get and feels real good when rubbed just the way I like it rubbed!

I get off real quick if I jerk off morning wood!
Tesosterone levels rise during your sleep, and are highest when you wake. You're not just imagining it, its a natural hormonal peak.

Reactions: VIIby5

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever fuck with morning wood? You know the hardest, stiffest, bladder full kind.

I mean steel too. So stiff that if you pissed you could only get away with it standing in the shower or doing a hand stand into the sink.

Talk about the ultimate kegel.:biggrin1:

Fuck that sounds hot lol

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I regularly get morning wood, and since I go bed naked, I usually just play helicopter with it for a bit and then get out of bed and shower/etc.
JO time is at night to stop WD's.