Morning Wood

inofthearts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys, this is just a general question about getting morning woodies. I rarely get one at all, and when I do, it's usually gone within 30 seconds to a minute. How often do you get morning wood? How long does it usually last? Do you ever do anything with it, or just wait for it to go away? Is it ever uncomfortable or awkward, or cause awkward situations? Thanks boys.

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i almost always have a morning wood, but when i wake up i also have to piss really bad. it's not a very good combination, i usaully end up trying to piss in the sink because my boner won't go down.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i almost always have a morning wood, but when i wake up i also have to piss really bad. it's not a very good combination, i usaully end up trying to piss in the sink because my boner won't go down.

My ex had the same problem. Have you tried sitting down on the toilet and pointing your dick just under the rim? It didn't look particularly comfortable, but it seemed to get the job done.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, hans -- try sitting facing the tank, yeah, backwards, this way you can lean over toward the tank just as much as necessary for pointing the stiffie so your piss will hit the back of the bowl. I manage this way if I have to get up at night without turning on any light. Try it, you might like it ! ! !

duke67

Just Browsing
Media
I very rarely ever wake up with morning wood. I was wondering if there is something wrong or if this is normal.

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, this is just a general question about getting morning woodies. I rarely get one at all, and when I do, it's usually gone within 30 seconds to a minute. How often do you get morning wood? How long does it usually last? Do you ever do anything with it, or just wait for it to go away? Is it ever uncomfortable or awkward, or cause awkward situations? Thanks boys.

I usually have a stiff erection atleast a few times a week when I wake up usually and I'm in my30's so..i guess it also depends how sexually excited/involved u r. remember the saying u don't use it u loose it. I also find if I have a good night of sex I won't wake up with a hard on lasting too long.

himy19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm always hard in the morning. Sticking straight out of my boxers! I'm 46 and I don't find it unusual at all.

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i wake up with a hardon almost everymorning. i also usually have to pee too. its a pain in the ass.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm 44, and my morning wood can last any length of time, 10 seconds to 10 minutes or more. By the way, morning wood is not unrelated to the fact that men's testosterone levels are highest in the morning. Over the years, I've always wondered why everyone always wants to have sex late at night, when men are horniest first thing in the morning, morning wood or not. (In Thailand, it's called morning glory, by the way.)

krisvds

Just Browsing
Media
I have nearly each morning a morning erection and those don't last long .. but sometimes they do. What I do notice, is if I sleep in the car or anything when I sleep while wearing clothes I get a really big hard-on, that lasts for mostly a long time. :redface: Fun, but sometimes annoying and frustrating.

leanman2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I wake up with a hard-on twice a night...and I usually have to piss or do something or it won't go away and I can't sleep.

When I was in college, I roomed with a good straight friend of mine. We had bunk beds, because we shared a tiny room...I was on top, and I'd wake up each morning with my sheets shaped like a teepee, and my friend just loved to make a comment about it, but he knew there was nothing I could do. Some mornings he'd whip my sheets off while I was sleeping and there I would be, with a raging hard on, trying to hide it from him.

So, for a while, I slept without underwear and it would really make a lump in the sheets, and still he'd whip them off as a joke. (I think he just liked seeing a big dick once in a while!) Needless to say, I loved this game, because I was the gayer one, and would have loved to jump into bed with him!

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Generally get a morning woody.....but I fall back to sleep for 15=30 minutes and generally only semi hard when I actually wake up.

Which makes the morning pee a lot easier to complete.

Don't worry about the lenght of erection in the morning if it stays hard for you during sex!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I very rarely ever wake up with morning wood. I was wondering if there is something wrong or if this is normal.

If you are over 40 it's normal but can usually be corrected by a doctor. A few of the most common causes are sleep apnea and low testosterone.