Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would rarely wake up with morning wood but if I my sleep got disturbed during the night I would always wake up with a woodie. Usually had to lie in bed a while before I could pee. Only went down if you didn't think about it or touch it for a while. Interestingly, whenever I had sex the night before the next morning I was always hard and even today at 51 I will be hard the morning after sex.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger, I never got morning piss erections, but then I was cumming on average three times a day, so my prostate was not very sensitive to bladder pressure. Now that I am older and cumming only once a day, I occasionally awaken having an erection which is related to the full bladder pressing on the prostate...call it piss boner or morning wood, as you like. Mine is rarely unmanageable and goes down as soon as my bladder is emptied. I find it is very easy to get it back if I want to though.

Reactions: Allan S.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can work out the morning wood. Sometimes by hand, but more often by sexual intercourse. Fun, no matter the cure I employ.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually wake up with a semi, and sometimes a full erection. Which is good to when I walk around in the dorm, not everyone has to see my boner...

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get them frequently and, as some said, after the morning bathroom gymnastics routine AKA trying to pee without hitting the shower gel on the top shelf or the cat on the other side of the bathroom, it will go away. On the rare occasion it doesn't after the morning draining? The wife usually takes care of it if I go back to bed.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back in the days when I got morning wood, it was usually every morning, and it would last until I got up. I tend to linger in bed, sleeping lightly in between hitting the "snooze" button on the alarm clock, sometimes for up to an hour (longer on the weekends). Usually needing to pee was a stronger motivation to get out of bed than needing to go to work.

The first thing I do after getting up is brush my teeth. Usually by the time I was done my wood was gone. If not, I'd pee in the sink or bending over the toilet, as other peple have described.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
trying to pee without hitting the shower gel on the top shelf or the cat on the other side of the bathroom

Have you ever had the problem of the cat staring at your penis, thinking of using it as a scratching post? I'm sure he'd try to latch onto it with both paws if I got close enough!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever had the problem of the cat staring at your penis, thinking of using it as a scratching post? I'm sure he'd try to latch onto it with both paws if I got close enough!

You're not asking me but I'll reply anyway. I never worried about my cats trying to use me as a scratching post, but I did have one female cat that liked to watch me pee. Whenever she heard me in the bathroom she'd come running in and sit on the radiator next to the toilet to watch. She seemed just fascinated by the urine stream.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have morning wood about 50% of the time and it goes away in about 5 minutes or so.

I remember having a roommate in college and always having to wait in bed under the sheets till it went away. What a pain. Then after a while I just didn't care anymore since I was the larger of the two.:smile:

D

deleted116951

I am a habitual victim of the morning wood. Pretty much every morning it rises before I do. Very annoying because the first thing I want to do upon waking is take a piss and my cock curves upward making it virtually impossible to piss in the toilet.

It sounds crude but I usually just piss in the shower and wash it all down. I remember reading somewhere that you get an erection during sleep due to deep REM sleep (ie dream sleep). I do have very vivid dreams practically every night so that could be the reason.

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i get morning wood pretty much every morning, most of the time i'm too tired to pay attn to it and it goes away...it has definitely caused awkward situations having to walk to the bathroom on my floor and all with a huge hardon, i usually use the waistband method but it still doesnt look quite right

D_Scurfielde Skinflute

Experimental Member
Media
Luckily I live alone, so I don't have to worry about it too much. When I was younger when I had friends over it'd be an issue. Back then I'd have to actually do something about it because it wouldn't go away. In fact one time I had gotten out of bed to go stroke in the bathroom, when I saw my friend doing the same thing under the sheets. That was 6 years ago and we laugh about it till this day. I guess I have an erection about 45-50% of the time.

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think i've ever had one waking up, at least not uncontrollably the way i am percieving this. i hope there is not something wrong with me.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a woman, it is almost my favorite thing - to see my husband stumble out of bed early am with a sleepy face and a rock hard erection...never fails to arouse me.

x
Honey

I'm 44, and my morning wood can last any length of time, 10 seconds to 10 minutes or more. By the way, morning wood is not unrelated to the fact that men's testosterone levels are highest in the morning. Over the years, I've always wondered why everyone always wants to have sex late at night, when men are horniest first thing in the morning, morning wood or not. (In Thailand, it's called morning glory, by the way.)

My morning wood varies just as much however they can be some of the strongest outside of those I have when I am having sex with someone. I also wil dribble quite a bit more precum from those than my usual.

I've heard of testosterone being highest at morning must explain why my cock tingles a bit too.

xiongmao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wake up weiht wood every morning, actually I'm usually trying to fuck the mattress or whoever is sleeping next to me when i wake up lol :) My morning wood tends to last at least 10mins unless I decided to jerk off... which I do most mornings :D

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think i've ever had one waking up, at least not uncontrollably the way i am percieving this. i hope there is not something wrong with me.

Dude, there's nothing wrong; if it's working during the day, don't worry about lack of morning erections. Night-time erections are caused by stimulation of your parasympathetic nervous system during a portion of sleep known as rapid-eye-movement (REM) sleep, during which dreams also occur. If you happen to wake up at around this phase of sleep, you may wake up with an erection. If you wake up during a different phase, you probably won't have an erection.

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at a nudist resort in Pennsylvania.........aroung 5 a.m. i woke up with morning piss wood.........I took my big bone out on the deck to piss, still half asleep........after pissing, i looked over, and my motel neighbor was doing the exact same thing......he checked out my package, and i checked out his, and that was it