Morning Wood

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning wood-
FRIEND when there's a use for it.... ;)

FOE when you roll over trying to go back to sleep!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get middle of the night wood. 2 am and I am blade steel. Can't even roll over. Not good for sleep. Of course no wood at all would be far worse :eek:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always a good feature on a guy... :tongue:

I heard somewhere, someone say that men prefer to have sex in the morning and women prefer to have sex at night.

My reply to that was "What if you prefer to have sex at night and then again the next morning?" :tongue: :biggrin1:

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it really depends on the situation, if it's my BF's morning wood then it's a very good thing, if it's mine and the BF has already left for work.. bummer.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do PE, so for me, every morning it's like an adventure to see if I'm waking up with a bigger dick - so morning wood? Awesometacular.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one i dont understand. How could you wake up with a raging hard on and want to go back to sleep. Its like having your own personal playland in your pants thats open 24/7 and your refusing to ride :confused:
A guy that's hard while he's asleep doesn't necessarily mean he's very horny. Morning wood is more subconscious. It's not like we're thinking of sex and women 24/7 (although it's probably more than half :tongue: ).

Think about it from the guy's point of view. We're waking up and thinking to ourselves, "get out of bed or just five more minutes? Ah, what the hell, five more minutes." Then we roll over and feel the pain of a hard cock being pushed in an awkward position. We roll back and think "aw crap, now I have to get up and get rid of this hard-on or try to sleep five more minutes with it."

Morning Wood does not mean there's sex on a man's conscious mind.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
A guy that's hard while he's asleep doesn't necessarily mean he's very horny. Morning wood is more subconscious. It's not like we're thinking of sex and women 24/7 (although it's probably more than half :tongue: ).

Think about it from the guy's point of view. We're waking up and thinking to ourselves, "get out of bed or just five more minutes? Ah, what the hell, five more minutes." Then we roll over and feel the pain of a hard cock being pushed in an awkward position. We roll back and think "aw crap, now I have to get up and get rid of this hard-on or try to sleep five more minutes with it."

Morning Wood does not mean there's sex on a man's conscious mind.

Alright, i guess im looking at it from a female point of view.. BUT come on, you have to admit, it's awesome first thing in the morning when your horny to lookdown and see a gorgeous huge cook sitting their waiting for you.