Morning Wood

JTaylor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you do with your morning wood?

I usually just let it be and it goes down while I'm in the shower. But I was wondering if that was out of the norm for a guy. So what do you do?

JTaylor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I usually let it go unless I find myself really horny. But how do you start off your day by masturbating. I usually find that makes me really horny throughout the day. :p

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hard dick Its going away because I must every day going to work, I'm wash my glans and I'm after that going my clothes on. A new day is starts and I'm not every day thinking about sex. This day I'm uprising because in my office I see a lot of girls in minidressed who have beautiful legs and thats make me horny but I'm only watching and keeps my hands off that sexy womans at the office.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I take it none of you have a partner? OK, not every morning, but she likes to play with it as much as I do. But sometimes I just drag my sorry ass to the toilet, and I catch a reflection in the mirror. I'd wonder, who would put a dick like that on somebody like me?

My wife laughed when I said it out loud one morning. She said "I would!"

Mine doesn't get as rigid as it used to, just horizontal to the ground with a downward turn. So I can kind of flex it to hit the toilet.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What Invisibleman does with his morning wood.

I have to jerkoff after I pee. Otherwise, I will obsess about Ben Affleck and Matt Damon all day. Or Mitt Romney.

Or Mitt Romney with Alec Baldwin's chest hair growth wearing a Speedo. :wink:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So when is somebody going to point out the obvious, that morning wood can be useful for making babies?

OMG, i was about to say that in jest when i saw you posted in this thread. I had no idea you'd say that.

Erections should never be wasted, they are always opportunities to be making babies. Once again I'll ask, Pronatalist, how many babies have you made?