Morph or Not?

chris319

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How can someone tell with absolute certainty whether or not a picture has been morphed? I'm not talking about a subjective reaction of incredulity, i.e. "I've never seen one THAT big -- it HAS to be a morph!". I'm talking about technical giveaways within a picture.

We all know that computer pictures are comprised of pixels and that compressed pictures have artifacts, so there has to be something more to it than "pixels" or "compression artifacts".

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
Shadows are the easiest to notice. You can tell from shadows around the person compared to the penis if it is morphed.

Also, if you zoom in, you would probably be able to see shifts in the pixels. Thats a little more hard than the shadow thing.

haha, I'm a big fan of BE, so i know a thing or 2 about what morphs look like.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah - blow up the picture to 1000% in photoshop and examine it pixel by pixel. Fakes can usually spoted if you know how to do the technique, though really good (professional) fakes are hard to spot even by an expert.

Supposedly, someone has just created some software that is supposed to be able to detect it.