Morphs?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bigger_is_better, May 23, 2011.

1. bigger_is_better

Not sure if this is the right place for it and I apologize for stepping on any toes... But I figured this would at least be the best way to start...

To start god given I'm about 8.5 long and me and the girl have a lot of fun...

But we're both into expansion too... She roleplays (boobs) for me and I the same for her (cock). One of the things we like to do is pose out pics and then have people "morph" them. We've been successful at finding awesome morphers for her side of things... but sadly none for me....

I've been able to pose out have a giant dong for pictures (using a tubesock and a conglomerate of "filler") but we have yet to find anyone that can make it look "real".

Again I apologize if I'm in the completely wrong place for this but I figured it would be a start... Any artists out there interested or any members know of who would be best to contact for this?

Many thanks in advance!!!

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there - and welcome to the greatest show on earth. You sound like an interesting couple!!! There will be lots of repsonse to your request I bet. Take it easy and enjoy the site now your here and settled in. Cheers.

3. bigger_is_better

Thanks so much! This is something we've been doing for ages now and it has kept our sex-life crazy alive! It's just recently we've been voyaging onto this new step...

Fingers crossed!

-BIB-

4. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG! You've come to the right place - just do a quick search of SOME of the galleries around here and you'll soon see a LOT of morphing going on! :tongue:

5. bigger_is_better

lol I see! Any suggestions on who I should contact?

-BIB-

Draft saved Draft deleted