Mosquito Bites

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by DaveyR, Aug 16, 2006.

1. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Not sure if I should have posted this here or in the funnies.

My b/f and I have only lived in Tenerife since the end of last year and as such we are still not fully acclimatised nor do we have much resistance to mosquito bites.

Last night was particularly hot and we slept on top of the bed covers. The result is he has not one but 3 bites on his dick. He has been uncomfortable and scratching all day. Much to my amusement (crab jokes abound).

His dick is still quite swollen so I suppose I will have to rub something soothing into it for him tonight.

Not looking for advice or anything here I just thought I would share this as I find it quite amusing:biggrin1: . Not sure if I would be laughing if I were the one with the bites.:eek:

2. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    We've got skeeters the size of your face over here in Texas. I remember sittig out on my grandma's porch as a kid. She kept tons of aloevera plants in case we were bitten. You break off a leaf and rub it straight on. The aloe would sooth and heal the bite in minutes and the scratchy part of the leaf would be good for itching.

And when I saw the subjectline of this thread, I thought it was about small breasts.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Thanks we have Aloe plants on the terrace so I will try that.

LOL never considered that.:biggrin1:

4. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Oh my god, I've had mosquito bites 'down there' before... NOT FUN!

A few weeks ago I slept outside twice in one week, uncovered beyond a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I had bites all over, especially a couple really annoying ones up my thigh and one right on the little guy :tongue:.

It took a lot of self control not to scratch. No matter how good it feels. Hmm... that sounds like something else :biggrin1:

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

One of the real problems is that you get different reactions to skeeter bites depending where you are and what your body is used to as well.

I grew up in Egypt, and the little buzzing bastards could suck my blood there to their hearts' content with minimal effect.

However, the ones here in south-west Germany ... by which those who grow up here seem utterly unaffected ... cause me to break out in great golfball-like welts. :eek:uch:

But I guess what I'm saying is that one reason he's getting such an intense reaction is because it's doubtless a strain of mosquito that his body simply isn't used to dealing with.

6. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I suppose given time we will buld up a resistance to them and not have such bad reactions. Have you found that to be the case?

7. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

No.

Sorry, should I have sugar-coated that a little? :biggrin1:

8. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

We've seen your profile, Heather. It is not applicable to you.:clap:

9. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nah - you never usually do so why change :biggrin1:

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Yes Daverock...is very annoying mosquitos plus when we are allergic to them it get irritating...

Here in the US the mosquitos are much more friendly and do not irritate as much as in Brasil...when i use to live in Amazon it was just terrible for me, mosquitos there are many types and very nasty creatures..:rolleyes:

Hope he will recuperate soon and you 2 can use his penis again...:cool:

PS; If want sleep frelly nude use that big 'mosquiteiro' cover that keep mosquitos away..it covers all over the bed and you attach it on the ceiling...sooo romantic look..try it!

11. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Thanks Gisella I think a trip up North to Ikea is in order to buy nets. I think we Brits are a bit sissy when it comes to stuff like this. We have hardly any dangerous animals or nasty insects to contend with in the UK.

12. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I have friends in Norfolk who have a nasty outbreak of cockchafers at the moment. :tapedshut:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockchafer

Which doesn't sound a million miles away from what you've been suffering from anyway. :biggrin1:

13. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

We lived in Norfolk between 1998 and 2000. I lost count of the Cockchafers we had there. :biggrin1:

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Not to say that Blackwater Swamp mosquitos are big or anything but after I turned out the bedroom light last night I overheard one of them on the other side of the room say, "Should we eat him here or take him down to the swamp?"

15. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I was waiting for a comment from you Pecker - you excelled yourself again.:biggrin1:

16. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I sympathise with alex8.

About ten years ago I was down on the gay beach at Sandbanks (Studland Bay) and got a mozzy bite on my upper arm. I didn't think anything more about it but several weeks later it had developed into a huge, itchy lump on the top of my arm, just below the shoulder. Eventually I went to the doctor and he said that there was a cyst below the skin, which he had to lance and drain. I've still got a scar from it.

Little bastards! Kill, kill, kill! :biggrin1:

17. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Thanks for all the help and advice guys and gals - It's 1am so I am off to bed now armed with one of these. [​IMG]

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Just after Lorena Bobbitt brutally cut off her husbands penis, she jumped into her car and sped away. On her way down the highway, holding her husbands penis in her hand, she decided to throw it out the window. She opened her window and tossed the penis as far as she could and sped away again.

Meanwhile 2 Tenerifans driving down the same highway happened to cross right by Lorenna just as she tossed it out the window and the penis hit their windshield smack dab in the middle.

Stunned but still quiet the 2 Tenerifans drove on. About 3 miles down the road the one Tenerifan turned to the other and said, "Man, did you see the size of the dick on that mosquito?"

19. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I am smugly and completely unsympathetic, dave. My worst was a chigger bite right on my foreskin... and although I'm allergic to all those nasty bloodsucking creatures, it just happens that I'm most allergic to chiggers. There was a very itchy, painful lump there for over a month.

And my one word of advice: never ever put insect repellent sprays or wipe-ons down there. DEET + Penis/or/scrotum = very bad.

20. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

:tongue: I thought the same thing!

Draft saved Draft deleted