Most amount of fingers? (Ladies)

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well to cut to the chase....last night I used all four and past my knuckles up to my thumb which was sticking out!! Not straight away obviously took a bit but I am a slight bit unsettled by it so I thought I'd share it with the general public and see what they think

1. The members of LPSG are hardly a fair sampling of the general public.
2. There are a good number of us here (male and female) who have at least experimented with fisting (as in, "the entire hand"). I have. I can easily take 4 fingers. I can easily take a legit 9". I can also easily grip ONE of my very dainty and slender fingers. Being unsettled by this is pretty unfounded. What is it that you're so worried about, anyway?
3. I can't speak for the rest of the "general public", but it would be my suggestion that you learn a little bit about female anatomy before you get your knickers in a twist about a girl taking a few fingers in her twat. Google is a wonderful tool. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 950483

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1. The members of LPSG are hardly a fair sampling of the general public.
2. There are a good number of us here (male and female) who have at least experimented with fisting (as in, "the entire hand"). I have. I can easily take 4 fingers. I can easily take a legit 9". I can also easily grip ONE of my very dainty and slender fingers. Being unsettled by this is pretty unfounded. What is it that you're so worried about, anyway?
3. I can't speak for the rest of the "general public", but it would be my suggestion that you learn a little bit about female anatomy before you get your knickers in a twist about a girl taking a few fingers in her twat. Google is a wonderful tool. :rolleyes:
Can we (men) use that term? Sounds nasty but...........:tongue:

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes get anally fisted but it takes a while to prepare and the actual acts takes and while as well it isn't something I do spontaneously.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not offended by it... or cunt... or gash. If you're asking my permission, by all means, twat it up! Will other women be offended? Quite likely lol
Glad you're not offended but I believe I want to keep my balls where they are. :eek:

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I once used over 40 Lady fingers at one time. They were part of the decoration on a cake.

This made me smile! I want to try this cake now. -flails arms-

I prefer the term Oyster Ditch for offensive references to my vagina....

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I would have to say five. As someone mentioned earlier, there are some of us who love fisting. The most mind blowing orgasms I've have are when my husband has his fist plus half his forearm in me...amazing and a total turn-on for me. If I'm alone I usually use four.
Kat

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I would have to say five. As someone mentioned earlier, there are some of us who love fisting. The most mind blowing orgasms I've have are when my husband has his fist plus half his forearm in me...amazing and a total turn-on for me. If I'm alone I usually use four.
Kat

You would be happy with me then...Kat...send me a note...thank you.