Most Beautiful Cock Contest

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, guys - don't know if there has been another one posted, but with all the longest, biggest, largest girth contests, I haven't seen a contest for the phallus with the most aesthetically pleasing overall appearance.

Cocks submitted for consideration should be large - good length and girth, but don't have to be the biggest. They MUST, however, have even coloration overall, beautiful shape of both the shaft, head, and overall appearance. They should not be overly veiny although veins are okay, just not too much to distract from the smoothness of the shaft. Mushroom or torpedo heads acceptable as long as they are proportional. They may be curved or straight but should epitomize the best of those qualities. Preferable erect photos should be submitted although flaccid phalli along with an erect shot will be considered.

C'mon guys - there are aesthetically beautiful phalli here - do you have a beautiful penis? Oh, bonus points for big, juicy balls along with a beautiful well-shaped phallus.

As an example, I offer candidate, Basque, who is a thick 9" plus, and has the most righteous, straight-up erections of any man with a large cock I've ever seen.
GO!

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I can't enter, because I fail to meet even the OP's minimum standards (although, silly me, I always have regarded my penis as aesthetically pleasing).

Just noting that the guy she cites as the paragon hasn't been here since 7-13-07, was viewed less than 10 times while here, and left no photos behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeardyCub86

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't enter, because I fail to meet even the OP's minimum standards (although I always regarded my penis as aesthetically pleasing).

Just noting that the guy she cites as the paragon hasn't been here since 7-13-07, was viewed less than 10 times while here, and left no photos behind.

Hi mate..great cock on you! I am here, have certainly not been gone since 7-13-07; perhaps there was another Basque who predates me:confused: Probably the mixup is that I had to use a suffix to get the name Basque; so, my complete handle is basque9.:smile:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't enter, because I fail to meet even the OP's minimum standards (although I always regarded my penis as aesthetically pleasing).

Sorry - left off the 9 (his length), BASQUE9 is here now, has BEEN here for years, and has PAGES of photos posted, along with an album with over 60 photos! Take a look.
(Even though we get old, doesn't mean we cant still be beautiful.)

http://www.lpsg.org/members/basque9.html

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I had assumed that the OP had given as much attention to typing the person's name correctly as she did to her detailed restrictions on who is eligible.

Here is the profile she cited:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/basque.html

Sorry about that - caught it after your post - Basque is a friend so I had forgotten about the "9" added to his name. I did correct it above; if you look it's above your post. :sorry:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ya'll are in my 'hood now;) to be the best you gotta beat the best:)
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/206579/cat/500/ppuser/450477

Very arrow-straight beautiful cock!

Making a quick comment here - guys - there are a lot of badly-shaped cocks in the world. I am an artist among other things, and when I tell you your cock is aesthetically beautiful,
you can take it to the bank that it's a phallus worthy of being immortalized in a painting, so even if you don't win, being considered a beautiful phallus makes you a winner. :smile:

Last edited: