Most Beautiful Cock Contest

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, guys - don't know if there has been another one posted, but with all the longest, biggest, largest girth contests, I haven't seen a contest for the phallus with the most aesthetically pleasing overall appearance.

Cocks submitted for consideration should be large - good length and girth, but don't have to be the biggest. They MUST, however, have even coloration overall, beautiful shape of both the shaft, head, and overall appearance. They should not be overly veiny although veins are okay, just not too much to distract from the smoothness of the shaft. Mushroom or torpedo heads acceptable as long as they are proportional. They may be curved or straight but should epitomize the best of those qualities. Preferable erect photos should be submitted although flaccid phalli along with an erect shot will be considered.

C'mon guys - there are aesthetically beautiful phalli here - do you have a beautiful penis? Oh, bonus points for big, juicy balls along with a beautiful well-shaped phallus.

As an example, I offer candidate, Basque, who is a thick 9" plus, and has the most righteous, straight-up erections of any man with a large cock I've ever seen.
GO!

Aaron3108

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
PlrCQtB.jpg