90% Straight, 10% Gay
attachment.php

Attachments

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, we haven't had the contest going that long, but I'd say he's in the lead. Difficult though, as all of the submitted phalli are ones I would love to see and paint/immortalize - all aesthetically very pleasing, and please don't forget Basque is still up there. I happen to think men's phalli can be things of great beauty - I adore the hardness and musculature of a man's body, and a well-shaped beautiful phallus along with big juicy balls can present an overwhelmingly powerful image. :eek: :tongue:

This is appealing to me on such a deeper level than mere sexual attraction or lust because it means appreciating a man's entire physicality - when one adds in intellect, character, spirit, courage - you get heros in a woman's eye. (At least in mine.)

Fun contest - let's give it a little more time. All you guys are winners in my book! :yup:
:grouphug:

Codynun

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would love to show mine but don't have a PC handy only an iPhone and don't think I can sumbit from there can I?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, but it fits, doesn't it - arrow-straight upward, as if praying? I see with an artist's eye so may see things others don't.......

Righteous erections?

An erect penis does not get me thinking about praying, which I regard as the most empty self-delusion imaginable. But I well might borrow some religious imagery to describe what I would do as I kneel down and "worship" a buddy's cock that has my wife's juices all over it.

Last edited: