Most Beautiful Cock Contest

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cocks submitted for consideration should be large - good length and girth, but don't have to be the biggest. They MUST, however, have even coloration overall, beautiful shape of both the shaft, head, and overall appearance. They should not be overly veiny although veins are okay, just not too much to distract from the smoothness of the shaft. Mushroom or torpedo heads acceptable as long as they are proportional. They may be curved or straight but should epitomize the best of those qualities. Preferable erect photos should be submitted although flaccid phalli along with an erect shot will be considered.

C'mon guys - there are aesthetically beautiful phalli here - do you have a beautiful penis? Oh, bonus points for big, juicy balls along with a beautiful well-shaped phallus.

And women say that men are more shallow/superficial and critical, especially when it comes to judging/criticizing the body... :rolleyes:

And you're basically saying that ALL women would agree on those criteria for a beautiful cock?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
And women say that men are more shallow/superficial and critical, especially when it comes to judging/criticizing the body... :rolleyes:

And you're basically saying that ALL women would agree on those criteria for a beautiful cock?

Suddenly this thread actually gets interesting.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Righteous erections?

An erect penis does not get me thinking about praying, which I regard as the most empty self-delusion imaginable. But I well might borrow some religious imagery to describe what I do as I kneel down and "worship" a buddy's cock that has my wife's juices all over it.

:asshole:

An empty self-delusion? At least I'm not involved in some 3-way relationship involving sharing cocks, cum fluids, and your wife's pussy/possibly anuses. That's not "worshipful" - that's pathetic. To each his own. Duh.

But don't start hurling insults at me, fella, I'm usually quite peaceful and will be tolerant of a lot, but I'm also a feisty old broad who can hold her own - hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. This was a contest I submitted - my contest, my criteria - someone else can do their own - live with it and stop making negative comments because you don't qualify/have sour grapes.

Now, onward and upward, guys. Ignoring this guy from now on - I will NOT respond to anything else he says.

As for Marcus's comments that I am shallow in my criteria - I stated this is for an aesthetically pleasing phallus, artistically. Duh. That has nothing to do with judging a man's character, intellect, spirituality, depth, talents or anything else, which is another whole ball of wax. This was supposed to be a fun contest and you're spoiling it.

Get over yourself.

Why is it, there are always guys who want to spoil everything by picking fights/being critical and arguing. You can always find something to be superior/judgmental about and point fingers. What a waste of time. I DO point out that bi_mmf *started* this whole thing with his criticism, which was sure to come after his announcement he didn't meet my criteria (red flag). Sorry - but I'm certain your wife is pleased with you and you meet her criteria, so why would you even care???

No sense in responding to anything further - I will not argue - could, WILL NOT. So stop it.

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
:asshole:

An empty self-delusion? At least I'm not involved in some 3-way relationship involving sharing cocks, cum fluids, and your wife's pussy/possibly anuses. That's not "worshipful" - that's pathetic. To each his own. Duh.

But don't start hurling insults at me, fella, I'm usually quite peaceful and will be tolerant of a lot, but I'm also a feisty old broad who can hold her own - hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. This was a contest I submitted - my contest, my criteria - someone else can do their own - live with it and stop making negative comments because you don't qualify/have sour grapes.

Now, onward and upward, guys. Ignoring this guy from now on - I will NOT respond to anything else he says.

I see. My sexual preferences are "pathetic" but "to each his own." God forbid that we discuss and possibly disagree with your "aesthetic" standards and the groundrules you established for this contest.

nicenbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this aint a size contest. its about proportion lack of curve and coloration etc. vein structure, shape of head. nobody beats me in that category period.

Last edited:

Codynun

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nicenbig1 you absolutely have a n outstanding cock in every way. Great priortion, thickness, great mushroom. Close cOntest

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this aint a size contest. its about proportion lack of curve and coloration etc. vein structure, shape of head. nobody beats me in that category period. thats why im the only one on this site who is a professional cock model

Maybe but the fact you have ryu in your avy instead of zangief makes you lose!! :biggrin1:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Admittedly, I dont quite have the size that many of you guys do, but ok, i'll bite.. its the contest still running?

Sorry - it's taking me a while to check out the pics/galleries and my connection keeps dropping today (darn Time-Warner). Yes, you DO have a big, beautiful phallus - very nice "piece of meat"!

By the way, Notsoproud, you have an exceptionally well-shaped phallus - love the shape a lot. No, it's not as big as some others but the consistency, beautiful shape and proportion make it beautiful in my eyes. :smile:

Last edited:

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ya'll are in my 'hood now;) to be the best you gotta beat the best:)
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/206579/cat/500/ppuser/450477

Making a quick comment here - guys - there are a lot of badly-shaped cocks in the world. I am an artist among other things, and when I tell you your cock is aesthetically beautiful,
you can take it to the bank that it's a phallus worthy of being immortalized in a painting, so even if you don't win, being considered a beautiful phallus makes you a winner

and it is big...
something else is too... :smile:...

Reactions: P0werp0le

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Making a quick comment here - guys - there are a lot of badly-shaped cocks in the world. I am an artist among other things, and when I tell you your cock is aesthetically beautiful,
you can take it to the bank that it's a phallus worthy of being immortalized in a painting, so even if you don't win, being considered a beautiful phallus makes you a winner

Your "badly shaped" may be my "perfect". Do you really think that artists have some special credibility as to what is beautiful and exciting about a penis?