Most Beautiful Cock Contest

Just_Average

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you may be average, but by no means are you JUST average. you have beautiful balls and your cock is very well-shaped, with consistent coloration - very nice - a beautiful above average phallus. :smile:

You know, I'm very impressed with the contributors - I have seen some horribly-shaped phalli on LPSG, but these are all very nice. :tongue: Thank you for participating.

Why thanks, that's right nice of you. Whatever other bad vibes there might be in this thread, you are sending out good ones. :smile:

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your "badly shaped" may be my "perfect". Do you really think that artists have some special credibility as to what is beautiful and exciting about a penis?

it’s his opinion...with as much credibility as the other i quoted...
just added what he left out....big

everything here makes me wet except for that one I can’t figure out.:smile:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Alright not sure if this is still going but i will throw my hat into the ring, since i am not the largest guy i know that. Either way pics on the profile and in case you are wondering its 8 long by about 6.75 around.

Enjoy and let me know!

nicenbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for the record though my girth is well above average, it just looks narrower cuz of the shape

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why thanks, that's right nice of you. Whatever other bad vibes there might be in this thread, you are sending out good ones. :smile:

Believe it or not, that was my original intent - this was supposed to be for fun, but also a way to reinforce in men they are beautiful. Yes, admittedly I set high standards (well, this IS LPSG, after all, almost had to), but I hope no one has felt put down unless they happened to be a jackass and asked for it. I will not attack unless provoked; just don't provoke me.

Thanks to everyone who has, in good conscience, made a submission in the spirit of fun/comraderie. Vicious competition was never intended. I hope you've all enjoyed it - I have, immensely. You're (for the most part, lol.) a great bunch of guys. I love men and think they're sweet and wonderful people. Hope I've brightened somebody's day just a little, and that no one was truly hurt. If I hurt anyone, it was not intentional - I apologize and hope you'll forgive me.

Anyone who wants to contribute may continue to do so and I will try to make comments on each one. Peace out. :cool:

Last edited: