Photo Most beautiful cocks/dicks

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the feedback. Here is the next installment. Again, all of it absolutely true.

So after the trip, there is radio silence from Clay. Finally, we go out for a meal and he seems distant. Something is clearly up. I nudge him and finally, he says that Obstacle has made an ultimatum (as they all tend to do). He either focuses on her and their relationship and stops fooling around with me or she leaves him. He tells me that he doesn't know whether he is gay, straight or bi...he's very confused about it. He likes sex with Obstacle but he's also enjoyed sex with me. He says that when he wonders about whether he is gay or not, he gets very anxious. He says he's not ready to deal with this topic yet. He wants to take some space so that he can focus on his relationship with Obstacle. He doesn't know how long it will take. This is his first real relationship and he feels that he has to see it through...maybe it will reveal something. I am pretty disappointed. It is harder to take because he looks so fucking cute. He is wearing an old T-shirt of mine that I had given to him (because he said he liked it). Once we even used it as a cum towel. Now he's wearing it. These are the kind of mixed signals that drive me crazy. He promises that he'll be back, he just doesn't know when.

A year goes by with no contact. I check in once or twice with him and he is nice but he's not ready to hang out again. I start dating again. Life moves on. One night...3am I get a text. It wakes me up. I check it and it's hard to make out...it is from Clay's best friend, Bobby. Who is Bobby? Clay and Bobby are the same age. They grew up together and have stayed best friends. Clay feels like he always has to look out for Bobby because Bobby is a bit of a mess. He gets in trouble. He comes from a druggie family and Bobby is sort of a free spirit. He's the kind of guy who drinks whiskey, plays the guitar all night at a friend's house...doesn't always have a job. Bobby is also drop-dead gorgeous. Bobby is tall...maybe 6'3...black hair and, wiry body...maybe a young Robert DeNiro or Adam Driver in Girls....Bobby always feels like he has to watch out for Clay because he thinks Clay doesn't have as much experience in the world and can be easily taken advantage of. Clay invited Bobby to a group trip and I was blown away by how handsome he was...really rugged...kind of aimless...he had that James Dean quality that he just didn't give a shit about the rules of life. I'd probably seen Bobby five or six times in social settings...usually a party where he is hanging out playing music and having women all over him. So Bobby texts me at 3am and says he's in the neighborhood and wants to come over. I send him the address. I am pretty curious as to what Clay's best friend wants at 3 am.

Bobby arrives. He says he's on his way to some job he has...but instead of going home and sleeping he decided to stay up. He's high on something I think or drunk...but hard to tell. He's never been to my place before and he seems a bit nervous when he arrives. We sit and talk. He hasn't seen Clay for a while either. They had a falling out. Bobby tells me that he hates Obstacle...he thinks she is controlling. She told Clay to stop hanging out with Bobby...and he has. Bobby says that he saw some positive changes in Clay when I was hanging out with him. "You had a good effect on him. At first I wasn't sure if you were just some gay guy taking advantage of him, but I can see that you care about him and teaching him about stuff." I tell him that Clay has kind of dropped me too.

We hang out more. Bobby has to be at some job in an hour or so. I'm hoping to find out why he is here. Then he tells me that his back is hurting him and he knows that I did some massage on Clay. I ask him if he wants to get on the massage table. He says he does. I take him to the room with the table and he gets on it, fully clothed. I press down on some points on his back and legs. He tells me that I seem to know exactly where it hurts. I tell Bobby that to really do any work he'll have to take off some clothes. I've never seen Bobby's body before but he is so tall and lean that I am completely titilated. What is going on here? Bobby takes off his shirt and jeans and is just wearing his underwear. I start working on him and he's amazed..he's never felt anything so good before. He's only had girlfriend massages up to this point. We check the time. He only has 30 minutes left. I tell him that we can stop, I can make some coffee to help him sober up. He says that this feels like a once in a lifetime opportunity so he wants to continue. He asks me, nervously..."Would it be better if I took these off? I told him that it would be. He throws off his underwear and he is completely naked on the table now. He has a beautiful ass...really proportionate to his body. I start working on him....doing long strokes that go from his back to his ass...and I feel that his ass is really firm. He is very rugged. But he starts to melt. He loosens up. He even starts making some sounds...odd ones...I don't know if they are moans or what. He sounds like a wild animal, grunting a bit.

Thirty minutes have come and gone. I tell him that we should stop. He laughs, "Are you crazy? I'm not stopping here". Bobby climbs off the table, naked and finds his phone to call in sick. I feel bad...I try to dissuade him..he can come back after work or another day....he says, "You don't know how much it took just to get me here." I see his cock for the first time and it is magnificent...so long and thick. It just swings when he walks. He is totally fine and comfortable being naked. He gets back on the table, face up. I can't stop looking at his huge cock. He is cut and the mushroom head is really impressive. I work on the front side of his body, getting close to his cock but not touching it. It seems to be getting more full. At one point he says, "I can't believe that I'm here. Such a trip". His pubes are wirey and full...just how I like them. His cock gets fuller and fuller..just short of an erection. It is such a turn on...but what can I say..I started to get a bit upset. What was going on here? What did he want? Do I have any allegiance to Clay? Why did it feel like Bobby and I would be cheating on Clay if something happened? Bobby puts his hands together and covers his cock. That's fine. But then I notice that he is making subtle movements with his hands...he is playing with his cock. So I ask Bobby what is going on. Why he came over? I told him that this was turning me on and I didn't know if he was cool with that or not. This sobers the mood and he thanks me for speaking my mind. He says that he is enjoying the massage but he's not looking for any sexual energy right now. Ok. Got it. He leaves to go pee. But he's in there for a long time. It's late. I'm tired. And getting blue balls. I go and lie in my bed. Then, Bobby comes out, naked, with a hard-on. He sees me in bed and asks if he can lie down for a bit. He comes into bed and gets next to me. Then he whispers..."I guess I came to get some of what Clay gets. I want to see what he's experiencing". I tell him that I can't deny or acknowledge what goes on between Clay and I...but I put my hand on his cock he and goes crazy. I go down on him and he is squirming, moving around, making weird but sexy sounds. He gets verbal...'go boy, go". He tells me. I put my fingers near his hole and he goes crazy. I put a finger inside of him and ask him how it is. He just says, "More". I put two fingers inside of him. I ask him if he plays with his ass..and he says 'sometimes'.

Bobby is on his back, and he puts his legs in the air. "Go to it, " he says. I get my hard dick near his hole and I feel him almost begging me to go inside. He moves his ass closer to me until my dick is pressed up against his hole. I start going in, slowly. He goes nuts and pushes himself fully into me, my dick jamming all the way in his ass. I can tell that it hurts but there's something about the pain that he likes. He starts bucking like crazy, "Go get it!" he yells. "You ever do this with Clay," I ask. He laughs. "Never. We're like brothers." So I fuck Bobby. It's amazing. But I also think about Clay...how hot it would be to have him there...to fuck these best friends side by side. Bobby is playing with his dick while I'm fucking him...but he twirls it, swings it around in his fingers..I've never seen someone jack off like that. Finally, he shoots a massive load...flies over my head, hits a painting on the wall. He goes through crazy contractions... making crazy animalistic sounds. And his cock keeps producing more cum. He falls into a stupor on the bed and in a moment, just completely passes out. My bed is big enough for us to sleep in but I sleep on the other side. I fall into a deep sleep myself. When I wake up a few hours later he is completely gone. No sign that he was ever there.

My head was spinning. Clay...Bobby....what was going on? Would I hear from Clay again? Would Bobby tell Clay about what happened? Should I tell Clay? Did Bobby do this because he was angry at Clay? I had no idea...neither of these guys had deep insight into what they did or why. The bed was still moist from where Bobby came...and there was a stain on the glass cover of the painting on the wall. I enjoyed Bobby and I still smile and get hard thinking about my time with him (he's married with a kid now)..but I had a deeper, richer connection with Clay. He's the one I wanted to hang out with more.

It would be six more months before I heard from Clay again that he wanted to hang out.