Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wore a underarmour jock and shock doctor cup to work yesterday was an interesting sensation. also makes a huge buldge. anyone like the way the cup smells after wearing it for a day? i love that smell ball sweat.

ok now for the question. it rubbed my thighs and they are sore the day after. what cup is the most comfortable? anyone have a metal cup? I want one and wondered if it is worth it.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I wonder what looks you received while at work yesterday. I remember a college intern who used to wear a cup to work -- it was quite noticeable, nicely shaped, but somewhat artifical looking. Under thick garments, it good look interesting; under thin dress pants, it may look like a give-away for a cup....

this doesn't answer your original question, though...

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
I find that the Kookaburra Big Kahuna or Slazenger cups are the best because they're narrow and quite deep. The narrowness of the cup keeps the thighs from being rubbed raw. They're not readily available in the US - you've got to do a good search on Google to find them and have them shipped in...

Hope this helps

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i also work in construction and like my shock doctor cup, usually go commando most of the time, cups keep me hard most of the day at damn dick cant take too much rubbin inside the hard cup without wanting to ejaculate in it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A bike cup - newer model has soft rubber on the sides and this certainly conforms well to my body/balls and does not chafe.

I am a jock freak and enjoy wearing one when I do heavy duty garden work, etc.