Most comfortable underwear (no boxers)

Brentboy17

1st Like
Media
Best I have found so far is 2xist briefs. Older ones are the best, as the newer ones are tighter and do not give you the room needed for us who are larger than average in the front area

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with Brentboy about the new 2xist styles...they are too restrictive and just not as comfortable as the older ones, but I have found something amazing!

This weekend I was in France and I bought a pair of DIM Super Structure boxer briefs. This a fantastic. The fabric lets you breathe and the way the pouch is contoured is perfect for the guy who needs a little more room and like to world to see why. The pouch has stitching underneath it that rests under your balls and holds your package up and it's not a compression short so it keeps your bits in place all day without being tight. Additionally, there is stitching across the back that lifts your ass up and gives you a fantastic silhouette. Aside from being so flattering, they are comfortable and all the stiching is on the outside so the seams are soft against your skin. I am sorry I only bought one pair, but I will be stocking up when I am back in Paris next month.

Here are a pair in white (I have black)...maybe I will post a photo of me in them if I get the chance.

Attachments

I tore through a large pair of briefs when particularily aroused. That's what stopped me from using them again.

Hmm... atm I'm using the largest swim shorts I can find... can strip down to your undies in the street and still look acceptable... plus,.. GOT POCKETS?!?! (including a swanky internal one ;))

legacy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear Jockey Skants, size Small Men's. The bulge is quite crazy but I'm a bit of a shower...They do feel tight but the look and feel is worth a million.

Brice

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
For you guys in the UK, M&S have a new range "Real Cool Cotton" that comes in keyhole boxer briefs, hipsters (no opening), keyhole briefs and slip (no opening).
They are lightweight but supportive, I especially like the boxer briefs, they hold my package in place without crushing. I like to lift everything up forwards when I pull my underpants up, I don't like it pushed down between my thighs, there's no room there!
A word of warning, though, I find I need hipsters and briefs a size larger than the boxer briefs - I haven't tried the slips yet.

7's Enough

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jockey "Life" Euro-Trunks are good. My nuts tend to hang low, and these support them just enough without being constricting. There's plenty of dick room, and the leg openings are snug enough to keep the mouse in the house.
Buy one size up from your usual. Wal-Mart sells 'em for about 6 bucks ea.

macer8

Experimental Member
Media
I thought I'd found the perfect underwear in E2U but then the company tanked. Ergowear doesn't solve my problem -- I'm not all that long, but very thick with a large scrotum -- as the pouch is designed to hold the penis and not much else! I've recently found a wonderfully stretchy boxer brief at Target -- Merona Advanced Modal -- but they are discontinuing it. Zakk makes a boxerbrief with a huge stretchy pouch, but the fabric doesn't breathe -- so the package fits, but it sweats!

I'll keep searching until I find something to wear that supports but doesn't compress the boys!

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont mind boxers. But if im wearing underwear then i just like good ol' boxer briefs. I really don't care what brand as long as they let my package breathe and not constrict it completely. Calvin Klein isn't bad but i hate CIN2 er whatever that brand is called.
http://64.82.67.221/imagelib/4003.jpg
^ those are the ones i wore today, or ones verrrryy similar atleast.

CoreyKevin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Boxer briefs for me. The other night I got out of the shower and went to the underwear drore, sp, and saw all my boxer briefs were dirty so I wore boxers. Wow they were so uncomfortable. Thought Id share. Boxers just have NO SUPPORT I don't know why people love to wear them.

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2xist pouch briefs, the classic kind; also DKNY briefs with the yellow trim (from the old collection; not sure what the new collection has.) Another is America briefs by TristanAmerica of Montreal. All hold the package well; cup it just right for maximum comfort.

versabi2play

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Believe it or not, TArget has some boxerbriefs made of merrill that are very durable and hold their shape as well as the pouched out area and they stay in place. I hate regular bozers.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As i posted some time back I've freeballed since i was 14(24 yrs) but today i made a revallation,i found some comfortable underwear-2X-ist Y back thong.
I finally have something to where in linen trousers that leave nothing to imagination.
Will still be commando 99.9% of time,of course.

openwide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just received the new Ergowear Ergo-Brief with the extra-big pouch. They're fantastic and remind me of the old E2U in so many ways. Just remember to order them larger than normal; I'm a 34 waist and the XL is perfect. Not too tight, not too loose, plenty of support and room for the package without letting anything drop down my leg. Check them out- I think the search is finally over. These were clearly designed for well-endowed guys who haven't been able to find comfortable, supportive briefs.
Men's boxers - Male Swimsuits - Pouch Briefs - Swimwear Thongs - Men's Bulge Bikinis: Ergowear

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Finally solved my problem with my dick hanging down and out of the leg of boxers with no support and being stuffed into a pair of briefs that are just not made for men of size. Started wearing mesh cotton contour briefs (style 083) sold by Interna tional Male and Undergear. The contour pouch provides great room and some stretch for the big balls and cock. Only problem is that if you are trying to hide your manhood they won't help, almost like going commando and I have no problem with that, I don't mind showing a bulge in anything I wear. This pic in briefs in my profile is not what I'm wearing now. I'll post one in the new style soon. Been told that they are very sexy showing such a great package.