Most comfortable underwear (no boxers)

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I thought I posted here before but see I didn't...

Munsingwear "Kangaroo Pouch" briefs are the only underwear that comfortably keep my balls in place and do not let one slip out as the day wears on. I have tried alot of different brands and they are mostly too constricting or I wind up out of them eventually and have to pull a nut back in! The KP's are very comfy and when I have been in them all day (which is a rarity) and I come home and take them off, my balls immediately fall to the bottom of my scrotum and I get to feel that nice, pendulous weight between my legs again!:tongue:

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
McDavid jockstrap, wearing it right now. Love the whole feel. Hands down, anything from CK Body, so comfy. Stick with the cotton briefs and trunks. If you like synthetic, go with Underarmour trunks. Their briefs have funny seams--one would not notice them as much if you were running in them. Any sitting, and they are irritating.

Puma briefs and 2(x)ist, while look good, aren't all that comfy.

Does anyone have any Diesel briefs?

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball mostly, but when I do wear underwear it is the gray boxer briefs cause they stretch the most easy. My sac hangs low and heavy and are the most comfortable to me.