most comfortable underwear waistband

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Dorian_Gray, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know, I know... another underwear thread. But in all my looking I didn't see one about this topic so. I'm a moderately hairy guy and was wondering, what is the most comfortable underwear waistband? See the thing with almost every pair I put on is they always pull the hair around my navel, and it hurts like hell when the get pulled:mad:. I've tried the comfort-soft waistband and they don't work either.

so what ya' think?

2. catman

Gold Member

I have to agree- I am not hairy (sigh) but I do not like the waistbands that are a seperate material...they can be too snug and 'cut off' a bit...

Jockey is especially bad about this, its different materials...

I like the JCPenny boxers that the waistband is the same material and 'integral' to the boxers...(or briefs)...

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

Gentleman:

I've never had such a problem. Over the years I've work a number of different types of briefs.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Based on a review of your gallery, I would encourage you to consider freeballing such as one of your pictures displays. You have adequate equipment and need not be shy. As we all know, we all have one so if a bit of a bulge shows, so what.

By the Way, Impressive Gallery. Enjoy life.

5. BBTM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You could always go freeballin. Or my favorite underwear with a comfortable waistband would have to be JM. Try internationaljock.com or malestromonline.com. They also have many brands that I have never tried...Great website for underwear.

6. art

art
    Gold Member

I'm maybe a little hairier than you, and I've had good luck with 2xist and Jockey (I wear boxers, boxer-briefs, and briefs -- at different times, depending on my mood & what's clean). I've never had underwear pull hair.

You might also want to try buying a size bigger. I've got a thick cock and floppy balls, and that seems to make enough room for the boys to hang in comfort.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I would say that sizing may be the main issue here. I wear Jockey Pouch midway boxer briefs and I have never had any problems with the waistband.

8. SexyFront

SexyFront New Member

I think you should start trimming

Otherwise, you might want to try a brief that is comprised totally of the same material, like polyamide.

Or, start trimming and wearing seamless underwear

9. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

um.. boxers?

10. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

11. Mandee

Gold Member

lol well... for all the girls (doesn't help the guys much unless you wear girl panties) I LOVE the Flirtitude ones that they sell at Penney's... they are CUTE and flirty (of course!) and they have matching bras.

12. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks! You have some great pics too... i love foreskins!! Well, anyways, my preference is to go commando, but lately I can't due to reasons that are very obvious to onlookers. Seems like i'm horny all the fuckin' time lately!

I ordered a pair of briefs and boxerbriefs by 2(x)ist and they were by far the most comfortable so far.

well, since i've been buying underwear steadily lately, I just buy my size and end up just stretching the pouch out.

13. underwear_enth

underwear_enth New Member

Check out *spam*

Draft saved Draft deleted