Most Comfortable way to wear a cup??

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana]Just ran across this on the web and thought I would get your guys thoughts on it...

To me it seems like this would be extremely hot and uncomfortable, I prefer just wearing my cup with a normal cup jock...

How do you wear your cup?...
(for what sport?)

Quote:

(this is from a Martial Arts website, so that could be why they recommend this method, not sure if it varies from sport to sport as to how guys wear their cups)

Experience has shown that the most comfortable way to wear the banana-style, hard cup is to begin with your undershorts. (Your shorts act to absorb much of the perspiration.) Over your shorts wear a regular athletic support -- that is, a regular jockstrap, not the pouch jockstrap that is often purchased with the cup. (The regular jockstrap generally provides much better support and it holds the cup more securely in place. ) Into the regular support insert your cup. And for those wanting the cup held even more securely, add a pair of spandex shorts over it all. This method has worked best for us for decades.

[/FONT][/FONT]

Attachments

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, that would generate a lot of heat. The one big benefit to a jock is having your ass out and cool. I haven't really had a comfort issue with a cup. They do sometimes slide down a bit but they can be pushed back in place.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear a cup for the fun of it at times.

I simply insert it into the jock designed for the cup.

This appears to be too much stuff around the lower body, but then I was never a great participant in sport. Just a jock fetish.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always just worn the cup with the jock with the insert for it...nothing more except for maybe a pair of baggy shorts on top of it to soak up sweat. maybe in martial arts you really need to secure that cup tight and close to your goods with all the contact? and I always wear a big banana cup...bigger IS better with this!