most comments you have on one picture?

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Magnum, believeable is good shit. When I started here, anybody that came to my house, I showed them your cock. Everyone was amazed and wanted you so bad. One chick even came back just so I could show her again. Horny chicks...always wanting a guy for his cock...shame on them (Just kiddin'):cool:

8060, if I came to your house would you show me YOUR cock?:eek: LOL Seriously, many of the guys on here have become quasi-celebrities and their big dicks are very recognizable and distinct. I can see several fan clubs popping up for some of the incredible men on here, and both you and Magnum would be at the top of my list.:cool:

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8060, if I came to your house would you show me YOUR cock?:eek: LOL Seriously, many of the guys on here have become quasi-celebrities and their big dicks are very recognizable and distinct. I can see several fan clubs popping up for some of the incredible men on here, and both you and Magnum would be at the top of my list.:cool:

I'm just now seeing this... Thanks CG :cool:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just caught this too. I didn't see this is my email inbox:wink: CG, you always have the best words for me and I appreciate it:smile: I humbly accpet your gift of 'quasi-ness':tongue:

When you come over to check out my...well, u know, make sure your hands are bound...look, but no touching:cool::biggrin1: I can't let you get carried away:wink:. I'll leave a work shirt on the door for you.