Most Common Positions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by OhCanada, Nov 22, 2007.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

For those in relationships, what is the most common positions you usually use? I was wondering if my wife and I are different. We usually start with some oral, 69 or a little hand action. Then we always seem to end up with some position where she is facing away from me. Good variety and i'm not complaining. Either doggy, her ass in the air, spooning, her on her stomach, or her bend over something. I will try to switch it up but my wife seems to push for doggy. I was wondering if it was because I have a healthy curve up on my cock and it points more up than out. I was thinking of seeing how long we could go without doing it face to face.

2. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

My gf likes doggy and missionary. We do mix it up with spooning, but much to my chagrin she hates being on top and even when she does it she gets tired real fast (I tell her I hope she appreciates all the work I do on top).

3. tal94

tal94 New Member

mys gf is a lot smaller than me so rules out her on top. End up spooning- maybe 4 years without doing it face to face- is that bad?

4. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh Canada -
    Been through all of that. She likes to be on top facing me or not, she likes to be taken bending over or doggy style. Missionary is like foreplay. I love seeing her making herself happy and come however that may be. Try nailing her up against the wall? Best of fuck to you. I mean - luck.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I've been married for almost 30 yrs to the same lady. I like to be on top and that works fine for both of us. sometimes the wife will want on top, mainly cuz she want me to kiss and fondle her large breasts. this helps her get off, and I usually just relax and enjoy until she gets turned on good and working to climax, then I move and thrust with her. we worked doggy style in to our "routine" years ago, but it just faded away. she likes face to face, and most women I dated years ago preferred it that way. when younger and first involved with a lady, I would usually pick them up and stand & fuck them to show my physical strength. My wife usually strokes me and then blows me until I'm rock hard, and I volunteer to go down on her but she has shied away from that over the years. I spoon her on Saturday and Sundays mornings, kind of a preliminary, foreplay thing, I just slightly penetrate her and move slowly,until she was ready for me on top or her on me.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Doggy is good for me because he can go deeper and it's easy for me to orgasm in that position.

I used to hate being on top too because all my ex would do is lie there. Also at 6'4" and 270 he was a big boy to straddle. It was exhausting. I have found that doing yoga helps keep me limber enough to do cowgirl . Have you tried reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed so that you both have your feet on the floor? That's fun. :biggrin1::tongue:

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Doggie, Ham slam, Suplex. In that order. In rotation in the same session. Finger popping foreplay.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Ham Slam? Suplex? Those sound like new sandwiches at Quizno's.:tongue:

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh god thats funny.:tongue:

10. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

That's funny my 1st gf liked to be on top as her standard way of getting off and she specifically like me to lay there fr the 1st few minutes and then I would go to town. Of course she used to orgasm from penetration and my current gf can't, so maybe it's just a matter of it being more work than it's worth for my current. My current also feels like she's not good at it and so doesn't want to do it.

I'm pretty sure we have tried that reverse cowgirl position and it was a blast.

11. conquer2005

conquer2005 New Member

im sure sure any woman would be tired of topping what your sporting....lucky doode!

12. dhsdad

dhsdad New Member

Albums:
    Been married for 6 years....we generally end up fucking with her laying on her stomach..with her ass in the air.

13. raraa

raraa New Member

my girl friend likes variation of the missionary, we usually need to lift a leg or both, but sometimes she likes to ride, although only when turned because she bottoms out, and she can only bottom when turned on

14. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    Mostly missionary for us. My wife cums very easily that way. We will sometimes fuck on the couch, which is hot. She will sit on the edge and lean back and I will kneel before her and worship away. Great views, but does require getting a thumb involved to give her the clitoral stimulation she likes...

15. Jism

Jism New Member

Albums:
    what about guy with a guy nobody ever talks about that

16. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I think changing the positions from time to time keeps the sex interesting. The book of Karma Sutra is a book everyone on here should have.

17. art

art
    Gold Member

Missionary's a big fave, also doggie, and cowgirl.

My gf esp likes missionary when I'm supporting myself (like a pushup), and lower my chest down til the hair rubs back and forth across her nipples. She can cum just from that.

Draft saved Draft deleted