Most creative ways to propose?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cap and I had been going together for over a year. It took a while for my daughter to get used to him, and I did not want to live together. But I was all but begging him to ask me. So he knew I would never say no.

One evening he asked me to come and hear the new set. Sometimes I would listen to his band play, but it was always my idea to go. So when he asked me to please come I knew something was up.

One of the last numbers they did was "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton, which I thought was really strange because they rarely did covers. And Cap sang, which he rarely did even though he has a fantastic voice (he's lazy that way and I hope he read this! LOL). He was looking right at me when he sang it and I knew it was coming straight from his heart. Then the last line he changed and he sang will I marry him. I cried like a baby and the crowd was crazy. I don't remember anything else except for the ring. I cried every bit of makeup off. I know I was a basket case, but I was never so happy before in my life.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not worth the paper they are written on.

THOUGH,if the 2 people are truly in lurve then why worry about money? Still some people are greedy bathturds and don't have the self respect to only take what's theirs.
and that is the reason why prenups arent all that common

If your really in love why would you care if they wanted a prenup?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cap and I had been going together for over a year. It took a while for my daughter to get used to him, and I did not want to live together. But I was all but begging him to ask me. So he knew I would never say no.

One evening he asked me to come and hear the new set. Sometimes I would listen to his band play, but it was always my idea to go. So when he asked me to please come I knew something was up.

One of the last numbers they did was "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton, which I thought was really strange because they rarely did covers. And Cap sang, which he rarely did even though he has a fantastic voice (he's lazy that way and I hope he read this! LOL). He was looking right at me when he sang it and I knew it was coming straight from his heart. Then the last line he changed and he sang will I marry him. I cried like a baby and the crowd was crazy. I don't remember anything else except for the ring. I cried every bit of makeup off. I know I was a basket case, but I was never so happy before in my life.

That is so beautiful!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll add my story . . . Had a hot air balloon reserved for a surprise ride and champagne, etc. but the winds were too strong for a whole week so instead I prepared a gourmet dinner and served it on the beach complete with candelabras, blanket, china, the whole deal and after dinner asked via a song I sang to her and toasted with good champagne. She said yes and we made love on the beach. It was very romantic. However we divorced after two years of miscarriages.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if anyone has substantial wealth, or are a business owner then prenuptial are a good idea. I want to believe that my husband and I will be together forever, I rather die than live without him forever, but that does not mean 30 years from now we will not be different people. I'm only 27, we have been together 8 years and I can already see how much we have changed as people. No one knows what the future holds...

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll add my story . . . Had a hot air balloon reserved for a surprise ride and champagne, etc. but the winds were too strong for a whole week so instead I prepared a gourmet dinner and served it on the beach complete with candelabras, blanket, china, the whole deal and after dinner asked via a song I sang to her and toasted with good champagne. She said yes and we made love on the beach. It was very romantic. However we divorced after two years of miscarriages.

That's romantic and sad all at the same time. :frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband proposed to me at a beautiful rose garden. I knew it was coming, i picked out my rings. But it was beautiful none the less on a hot summer night in Woodward park, on the grass with a bottle of wine.

Here's a post card picture of the place it happened...

http://www.usgwarchives.org/ok/tulsa/postcards/rose.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you got to pick your own rings? I'm asking because I didn't do that, but I would have picked the exact same ring he did. He actually had a close girl friend of his help. No, not a girlfriend, lol! She said, "Get her a rock."

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of his price range?
:rolleyes:

quite the opposite.

he bought something far more expensive, because telling the world that he loved me £xxxxxx worth was more important than giving me what would actually suit my style.

what i wanted was a fraction of the cost.