EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes:

quite the opposite.

he bought something far more expensive, because telling the world that he loved me £xxxxxx worth was more important than giving me what would actually suit my style.

what i wanted was a fraction of the cost.

That's kind of wacko. But actually, I probably would have chosen something less expensive than what I got, too. (Sorry, Darling, no refunds!) But I love what he gave me.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mail yourself to her. Get into a large size crate, no clothes, have a buddy drop it off at her front door.

When she opens the crate, pop up, with the ring on your cock and a big smile on your face, hands on your hips.

No way she'll say no

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mail yourself to her. Get into a large size crate, no clothes, have a buddy drop it off at her front door.

When she opens the crate, pop up, with the ring on your cock and a big smile on your face, hands on your hips.

No way she'll say no

That's hilarious!!!! I love it!

How are you going to fit a tiny little ring on your cock?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm surprised she complained. I think it sounds lovely. Flowers are another thing that wouldn't work for me, but as he knew she loved them, it's appropriate and special. And he did the right thing by asking her in private and having a cover story for the friends in case she said no or she wasn't sure.

The story about the purse reminded me of it, since that was something she loved, certain kinds of flowers.

That's just the way she was. She wasn't capable of appreciating a great guy like him. He's happily married now to a different woman, a wonderful woman who knows how lucky she is and who treats him the way he treats her.

I have to admit I thought "If the ring fits there then the answer has a chance to be no". :smile:

Definitely a "No."

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you could dangle the ring from your penis on a string? Tape it there?

No, a piercing! Attach it to your cock with a piercing!

>.O Sssssss......ow, No. K'thanks-baibai. :D

I do not feel comfortable with a safety razor near there but to be poked like a highway tread tire? Can we just agree to disagree on that one? :D *laugh*