most cum in a day

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
forgive me if this has been posted before. i tried searching but it was only telling me "no results" for everything i tried...

my question: what do you suppose is the most amount of cum a man can produce in a day? i dont want to hear "cups" or even "buckets". i'm talking realistically and personally. video documentation may be required for the more over the top estimations.... the reason i ask is that my wife complains about how much she's got to deal with even after a romantic day all to ourselves she still cant believe there is anything left

i will also be joining in with the festivities the next day i have to myself.

FreddyKrueger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i can get a shot galss filled. I dont know for sure tho.

But on a regular day, its normally not that much. even less than half maybe. depends on too much. and besides, if it's awhole day, well I can wank it 7 times and not dryup. After that im just too tired to do it anymore. My balls must be too stingy to give it all up at once!

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well in my experience when i'm extremely stimulated i.e my girlfriend wanking me, sucking or fucking i cun a whole lot showering her tits and some on her thigh and floor. i usually can cum about 5 times in a day and but the volume of the other vum shos depend on the interval from the first...balls need to cool down i guess lol

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well in my experience when i'm extremely stimulated i.e my girlfriend wanking me, sucking or fucking i cun a whole lot showering her tits and some on her thigh and floor. i usually can cum about 5 times in a day and but the volume of the other vum shos depend on the interval from the first...balls need to cool down i guess lol

Same as me. For instance, if I'm too excited and jerk off for about 30min. or if my girlfriend is performing oral to me i can shoot for like 7/8 times but If i jerk off in the bath for like 5/10min. i just shoot for like 3/4 times.

Electrocum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends how long it's been since your last ejaculation, and how stimulated you are, but the average is a teaspoon, and lesser amounts after that. In the course of 24 hrs, i can cum about 4 times, with just a drop at the last.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This might help you visualize:

A shot glass is about 30 ml.

That's 3-6 average ejaculations to fill. Not "squirts", but entire ejaculatory periods. E.g.: "male orgasms".