Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe 3/4 of way back in a Greyhound Bus. No one around us. Sitting with a guy who had made eye contact. We rubbed big loads out together. Bus driver was watching us in mirror. This was years ago. I was in my 30s, guy in his 20s.

Tomsy9877

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the woods with a good friend when I was 13. Amazing, first time for someone else to see my hard cock and to feel the fresh air around my dick. Didn't take long to blow the lot a few seconds if that

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a church organist, I have to say in the Organ Pit at church after practice on a Weds, and then later two hours before service.

(Organ console was sequestered behind the pulpit in a screened off room - I could see out, no one could see in, but you could definitely HEAR anything that went on in there).

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My neighbor and I used to fuck from time to time. The other day she was sitting outside watching my house. I had my front door open. My storm door was closed. I was walking through the house, in my towel, from the shower to my bedroom. She was looking my way, so I stopped at the door and waved. She waved back. So I dropped my towel and started jerking. She started squirming around in her chair but couldn't look away. I motioned for her to come over. She shook her head no. So I jerked it off watching her squirm around in her chair. I pressed the head against the glass and let it squirt up the glass. As I was wiping up myself and the glass, she took off into the house. I can only imagine what she was doing. Usually she's pretty quick with giving up the pussy to me, but she's been seeing a couple guys lately. Her pussy may be to beat up to handle more dick. ROFLMFAO!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a boy in my early teens, growing up in a small village by a lake, I enjoyed swimming and the semi-open men's dressing room by the beach, enjoying the presence of the guys older and more mature than I. Sometimes I came for a swim and there was no-one in the dressing room -but could have been any moment- and I used to rub a load thinking of the mature boys, and my load would hit the coarse wooden wall boards -and stick :)

Some years ago on the Greek island of Kos, I had a hotel with an open deck on the flat roof. You could see buildings near by, also you could be seen. One late evening I climbed on the deck, and saw a window open and lights on. A nude M/F couple were making out and about to start fucking. That gave me a hardon, and I whipped my dick out and started to rub slowly. The guy in the window saw me in the sway of the street light, and got excited that I was watching. So he started a performance for me, fucking the girl so she could not see me, but making sure I could see all, and he'd have a glimpse towards me on the deck occasionally, too. I shot my load just as they came :)