Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All of you guys get me so hot! I wear loose fitting coveralls at work, so I always have my cock hanging out of my underwear. So when I get excited at work over something you have posted, I stroke my cock at work sitting at my table. Have had some intense orgasms over you guys!

jackmyjock

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
On the couch with my younger cousin sitting on the other end completely clueless. There was a throw pillow I used to block the view... I was too horny to stop when he decided to sit down and watch TV with me.

On a school retreat with about 16 high schoolers and 2 dad's all sleeping in the same room. Bedtime meant lights out. We all brought sleeping bags... So while we all talked and joked around in the pitch black... I quickly and carefully busted a nut.

I shared a studio with a best friend of mine for about a year and usually it was fine. Except for the few times that I was horny as fuck and we both had the day off and we're home all day! I made it a challenge to Jack off as such as I could any time I had the chance. When he was in the shower I busted a nut on the couch. He ran down to the corner store I jacked off in the kitchen. I jacked off down in the laundry room... And even jacked off while talking to him while he was on his bed and I was putting away clothes in the walk in closet. And I was wearing his underwear while I did it!

And more...

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of you guys get me so hot! I wear loose fitting coveralls at work, so I always have my cock hanging out of my underwear. So when I get excited at work over something you have posted, I stroke my cock at work sitting at my table. Have had some intense orgasms over you guys!
Hey coveralls should be worn commando, mm, that's a new sensation. I have a gentleman visitor who works in a garage so his coveralls smells of oil as well, and when I unbutton or zip down the front and see all that flesh down to pubes and his rigid cock, I know I like guys in coveralls, And doing the same its a semi lob all the time.

DACinit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
long ago I drove a truck after college. I was horny all the time and it was hot in the summer. I went and bought some baby oil and pulled into a parking lot for lunch. I could access the back from the cap. I climbed in the back, took of my pants and lubed up my cock, balls and ass. I stroked and fingered my ass in the back f the truck until I came all over myself.

Then I cleaned up as much as I could, ate lunch and went back to my route.