Most daring place you masturbated?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In my car while driving and parked
In a hotel hallway next to a window
In a steam room, once with someone else there doing the same
In an auditorium during class
While walking in the woods
In a movie theater, though that was a handjob

Most of these were when I was still a teenager, 18 or 19, and was constantly horny. I still like to go out into the woods and play with my cock. I fantasize about someone catching me, but I think that would probably turn out much worse in reality than it does in my mind.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

D

deleted1025121

During my college years, in an oversized big chair (that many people would take naps on) in the university library. I kept myself hidden so I'm not sure how daring.

Reactions: trypod8907

pomaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
inside my mothers nickers, but then I was well hidden, she is a big lady, u can get three people to hide just down one nicker leg and hold a tea party in the other. I was very discrete and never caught pmsl

pomaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
inside my mothers nickers, but then I was well hidden, she is a big lady, u can get three people to hide just down one nicker leg and hold a tea party in the other. I was very discrete and never caught pmsl
That was not me posted that, that was my warped Husbands sense of humour, why is there no delete button lol

Reactions: BDS and skaterso

jediknight77

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my car while driving and parked
In a hotel hallway next to a window
In a steam room, once with someone else there doing the same
In an auditorium during class
While walking in the woods
In a movie theater, though that was a handjob

Most of these were when I was still a teenager, 18 or 19, and was constantly horny. I still like to go out into the woods and play with my cock. I fantasize about someone catching me, but I think that would probably turn out much worse in reality than it does in my mind.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
Wouldn’t mind coming across you in the woods!

Reactions: Virilis

little dick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the HS bathroom
At a friend's house, him and I both were, his mom was down the hall fucking her bf and we heard it all
In a Walmart changing room while I watched my wife fuck her bf on cam, they didn't want me watching at home and wanted me to watch them on cam in public...

Here_be_dargons

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a friend's house. Girl and I really wanted to have some phone sex, so I had to whip it out after everyone else went to bed. Had to be extra quiet, but that made it all even more fun.

Reactions: trypod8907
D

deleted1074483

at work a couple of years ago - an ex moved to oz and when he got a bit drunk late at night he'd start texting me, mainly about how great my cock was, how much he missed it (not me lol) and what great sex we had, always made me horny but being 3pm in the afternoon I received them, quite often I'd text him back in a toilet cubicle whilst wanking - once facetimed him whilst I did it. like others just trying to keep quiet and then not going back to the office too flushed and that it was at worked added to the frisson of it!

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would break the rules of the site for me to answer this question honestly.

As an adult though, I do not ever masturbate anywhere with the intent to expose myself, or risk exposing myself. There's a pretty clear line with this one. I actually had a brief edging session today at work in the bathroom (in a locked and sealed cubicle, to be clear). I didn't "finish", or that would be crossing the line as well. I'm a single, relatively young healthy guy, in an office full of beautiful women, so sometimes I get wood creeping down the leg of my jeans during the day, and my caveman brain needs relief.