Most daring place you masturbated?

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not sure this is the most daring, but it was interesting:

I was on a red-eye back from California...plane was half empty. I had a blanket over my lap and basketball shorts on so it was easy to pull em down. There wasn't anyone in my row so I thought it was pretty safe.

I was right in the middle of it and one of the male flight attendants made eye contact with me as he slowly walked to the back of the plane. I continued to do my thing ..he walked to the front of the plane he looked over and smiled at me....continued doin my thing. He walks back toward me and decides to get something from the over head above me. I moved the blanket and finished what i was doing. He smiled and left.

Very hot dude!! Wish I was that flight attendant.
:biggrin1:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a men's bath house at the beach in FL, naked standing at a urinal when a Sheriff came in and stood at the urinal next to me. I blew my load while he was still there. I about bit my lip off trying to contain myself and not get arrested. Still can't believe he didn't know even from the smell of my cum. Have to admit that fear of discovery thing really gets me going. This was a stupid risk to take as I had a lot to potentially lose in the community.

Reactions: Soldier05

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All over a field of pick-your-own runner beans. Maybe that's a Brit thing???

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
8th grade earth science class.

Precocious shit you are. I waited until 10th grade biology class to do that one. Also dressing room in department store, back seat of car with friends up front, parking garage restroom, Never in flight, but once on a layover, I rubbed out one in airport restroom, while driving on freeway.

Never in church. I got me morals.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Picture this = full moon, Stinson Beach 9pm summer time laying naked on beach not aware being observed by an on-duty Marin County sheriff. No arrest but heard the words, 'hope you are having a good evening' ...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
boring old workplace toilets
Multiple times especially on the 12-8 shift
many folk would discreetly (try & be) go to the toilets around 6am pants bulging
or --they had the pants bulging on the work bus back to the mens hostel
8-30 am them rooms must have been 'smokin'
enz

Reactions: deano-uk

Oh, so many:

In a car at the grocery store in the middle of the day
In a vacant classroom at my college
In my college girlfriend's bedroom with the door wide open while her roommates were in the suite
In my room as a teenager with my door ajar while my sister walked by
At my fraternity with the door open while the cleaning lady was in the hallway
On the side of a road (got poison ivy from this one)
In the hot tub and pool at my apartment complex
On a nude beach in Jamaica

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, so many:

In a car at the grocery store in the middle of the day
In a vacant classroom at my college
In my college girlfriend's bedroom with the door wide open while her roommates were in the suite
In my room as a teenager with my door ajar while my sister walked by
At my fraternity with the door open while the cleaning lady was in the hallway
On the side of a road (got poison ivy from this one)
In the hot tub and pool at my apartment complex
On a nude beach in Jamaica
Where is the nude beach in Jamaici?

Reactions: rocckxxxx

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While in High School working as a short order cook, standing in front of grill, my cock standing up at my belt, rubbing it on the edge. Driving on I20, sitting in front of window at college (3rd floor) room mate came in, many times in rest room in library, sitting at my desk during class, +++++more

Reactions: AllabouttheD

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At a urinal in a restroom in the college union. I would have heard someone if they came in, and probably would have put it away as best I could, but nobody interrupted me.
been there and bathroom in HS and in the shower at college, it was a communal one.

cock 'n bull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hanging off the bow of my sail boat, under full sail and auto pilot. One hand holding on to the fore stay and the other happily bringing my cock to an extreme orgasm all the while the wind blowing in my face and waves crashing off the bow of the boat! Very Nice!

Lots of times driving on the freeway or interstate.

Reactions: Rican84

nebody81

Experimental Member
Media
Summer of '99 (age 17, it was a 3x a day habit, you know how it is), after a long workday in the warehouse, lying nude in the neighbors' back yard under the full moon at 2 AM. Well, mostly nude. I kept my shoes on and my clothes at hand, just in case (but my if-necessary escape plan of running naked through the woods would've been a terrible choice... I didn't learn about the brambles until the next year, and would probably still be picking out thorns today).

I don't think I'd go that far now, but deviant behavior and especially the chance of getting caught still make everything more fun. ;)

Reactions: Bigred12