Most daring place you masturbated?

fendricurious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On the Chunnel Tunnel train from Paris to London.
While on safari in South Africa...wide open veld around me. Said I needed to pee. Was behind a bush. Was glorious.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mentioned elsewhere, an occurence was as a burgeoning teen i climbed a Eucalyptus (Australian Blue Gum) tree overlooking the chicken run, and masturbated with gay abandon, spying on the Rooster rooting the hens....
think i did that quite often..??
is that beastiality, or a poultry fetish??

also Ms Gosling, an American exchange Teacher in Primary got me going, snuck out to the kiddies toilets, (about ..... yrs i suppose) ooopps better take that age OUT....
Never knew of Marilyn Monroe at the time,but once i did, she became my Ms Gosling, mmmmmmmmmmm.........

may be posted in this thread, cant be fckd checking.......so if a perfect wants to catch me out for embellishment / or bullshitting, go for it hah

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Done everywhere really. Trains, cars, buses, college toilets/changing rooms. library. front garden, back garden, clubs, numerous times on webcam, only the mile club left for me i think.

Reactions: deano-uk

gettingonwithit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mentioned elsewhere, an occurence was as a burgeoning teen i climbed a Eucalyptus (Australian Blue Gum) tree overlooking the chicken run, and masturbated with gay abandon, spying on the Rooster rooting the hens....
think i did that quite often..??
is that beastiality, or a poultry fetish??

That's just fowl.

School bus and uni library (at a carrel) for me.

Reactions: AllabouttheD

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Working with a pipe organ tuner one summer, in the pipe chamber of a large church organ, sitting on a bench 12 feet in the air. If someone had looked through the screen on the front of the organ they would have had quite a show.

Reactions: AllabouttheD

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From mwb123.
It was great, used to cum onto the sand then go for a swim in the sea to clean up! Perfect.[/QUOTE]

In the UK. Very brave. Shivering just thinking about that cold water. Brrr.

Last edited:
Reactions: deano-uk

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a RAF C130 Hercules between Gander in Newfoundland and Nassau. Only six of us on that flight but it was such a long and boring journey. Took off from the UK and we were heading for Belize. I was just so horny.

D_CountOfMonteCrisco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Public library bathroom stall (came on the side of the stall too lol)

The forest (several times)

the day my grandparents moved into their new house i jacked off in the guest room. (still feel a bit guilty about this one. the mirror i came onto is hung up in that same room lol)