Most disappointed with penis enlargement surgery

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by gingernuts, Dec 31, 2007.

1. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

I heard or read somewhere that most people are disappointed with their penis enlargement surgery. Does anyone know which survey this comes from ?

2. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :eek:
    No can't recall....but, sounds like these people that had this surgery...didn't do all their homework of investigations before having this done...very sad...because most research & medical surgery in this area has not been successful.:frown1:
    Be Safe, Be Careful, Enjoy & Work with what you got from nature born:wink:

3. JohnnyBravos

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess they are, if you expect 2,3 or 4 inches and get only .5 inch for your $$$$

4. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

sometimes folks spending big bucks must be unrealistic in what size they want......lets face it if they got a 15 inch they would maybe want it made bigger following year-lol.

5. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

good point bottombuddy

6. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

you honestly get above a certain point...and women want to see it, JUST to see it. Honestly, they say the ideal size is 8X6 and I agree with it...unless the woman is a size queen. most of that surgery is rubbish and unnecessary.

Its one thing if you were 2".....but if you are 5-6" and you aren't satisfying your woman....heres a hint: you aren't doing it right, and she doesn't need a larger size.

7. seahorses

seahorses Member

There seems to be a lot of misconception regarding surgery. The actual process is to cut the suspensor ligament that holds the penis close to the body in white males. This allows the penis to hang lower and give the impression of being longer, but only while flaccid. It has no effect on the erect size. Black guys don’t tend to have the ligament work in the same way. Historically their genitals hang lower anyway to keep them cooler in hotter climates and helps perpetuate the myth that they’re bigger all round. They don’t tend to grow as much when becoming erect.

8. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Ive had friends and associates whom have undergone this procedure its fairly costly...$5.000 at last note and if ALL procedures are followed properly you gain at most 1inch tops!But if one fails to follow doctors orders and the scars dont heal properly,they stand to lose an inch.in my opinion..too risky and expensive,especially when you can achieve results with a vacuum pump/stretches at a fraction of the cost.

9. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    YIKES!!!! I'm always a bit edgy when someone comes near my dick with a knife these days.

I knew a guy in San Francisco about 14 years ago who got fat injected into his dick to make it thicker...the fat moved to near the head of his dick and ended up making it look like a mushroom.

Quick-fixes are really risky. Be sure you've done your homework before getting your dick surgically altered. Cuz you might not get what you think you're going to.

Sorry...no witty comments on this one.

10. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

The fat injections can be fatal as ws the case in miami a few years ago.Needles arent made for cocks and cocks arent made for needles!:eek:

11. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

Interesting points, why can't blokes be happy with what they got ? I understand if its drastic but some people have big noses, big ears - they just put up with it. I'm suprised penis surgery isn't banned, it aint healthy.

12. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is quackery in the extreme.

13. seahorses

seahorses Member

Sorry? Where have you been living all your life? Cometic surgery is a mega and I mean meg industy; there's absolutely notheing you cant get altered. Just google, you'll see.

14. seahorses

seahorses Member

Just rereading your post there and noticing you negative attitude towards it make me wonder why you started the thread in the first place?

15. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

You might be interested in Table of Contents - Penis Augumentation Surgery

Draft saved Draft deleted