Most effective enlargement technique?

D_benlishgen

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, this is a thread for guys to give there opinions as to what is the most effective penis enlargement techniques. Could persons who are giving examples say what method they are doing, how long theyve been doing it for and what results theyve seen. Just so those of us who are thinking of starting a PE course can get an idea of the most suitable kind!! Thanks for all your help!!

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi English,
If you are looking for a solid starting enlargement routine, I would suggest visiting Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises - Powered by vBulletin and Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums . Both of these sites have a very good starting routines. I personally am a member of MOS myself but thundersplace is also very effective as well. I have personally be doing P.E. for a little over a year now and I have gained 2" in flaccid length (started at 4.5 and now 6.5) and 1" in flaccid girth (started at 4.5 and now 5.5), and 1.25-1.5" in erect length (started at around 7" and now 8.25-8.5" depending on erection level) and .75" erect girth (started at 5.0" and now 5.75"). Just giving you my stats to let you know that it does work, but it's a long process that takes time, dedication, persistence, and patience. Please understand that you need to make time for your p.e. routine, it is not something that you can do for 3 months and expect a massive gain, though some men do experience "newbie" gains. The hard part is to stick to a routine when you don't gain anything in a month or two months. What are your starting stats and what is your final goal in p.e.? These are important questions you should ask yourself and they will help shape and guide your P.E. routines and progress. Hope this helps and I hope I didn't rant too much. Any other questions please feel free to ask. Good luck in your endeavors.

D_benlishgen

Just Browsing
Media
Hi katana, no u definately didnt rant, thanks alot for your input! so how much time do you dedicate to your PE routine? how about others on this site, what have you found from Pe'ing????

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry about the late post guys.
English: I dedicate roughly 2 hours to PE every day. I do stretching and jelqing everyday but vary which I do first and the time during the day I do them (depending on work, projects and other factors). You can go to MOS and post a thread there asking that same question in the Newbie Forum and you'll get a bunch of different responses I'm sure. Some men don't have much time to do a lot of PE so they only put a little time in it. You will still see gains from those 'lighter' routines, however imho, they may not be as pronounced or come as quickly. I do a specific type of strech which is a little advanced for anyone just starting out pe, and I only say this b/c the persons' ligaments, tissue, and chambers of the penis haven't been conditioned yet to start off with advanced exercises. Anyway, I do stretches for length and jelqing for girth mainly, but it adds a little length too which is nice. Hope this helps guys.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why don't u tie it to a car while its between your legs and pull it (hand bake down) u might pull smn though like in all heavy lifting...pull smn off in this case lol

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After doing your PE routine, whatever you settle on, try using an ADS, (all day stretching devise) putting your cock under light tension. The idea is to retain any small gains made during the exercises.