Most embarassing moments

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by musclebare9, Jan 5, 2007.

1. musclebare9

Gold Member

Lets hear some of your true most embarassing moments.

I used to work a late shift and on the really nice summer days I would sleep for a couple hours in the backyard on a lounge chair. I could catch some rest and some sun. I live in a rural area and have a large private backyard surrounded by woods. One day the weather was exceptionally nice so I decided to kick off my shorts and sleep in the nude. I fell to sleep only to be awakened by two men standing beside me. They worked for the township and were auditing homes for property taxes. I had the morning wood and was in a daze. I laid there for a moment before I figured out what was happening. My stinger was in full glory and totally exposed to these guys. I finally picked up my shorts, covered up and acted like nothing was wrong. They asked a few questions about my home, walked around the house and went on like nothing ever happened. I am sure they had quite a talk in the car. I can be a bit of an exhibitionist but this just kind of happened on its own. I was truly embarassed at the time.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I've really never been embaressed. I recently l locked myself out of my apartment,(Thanks to the dog) I had to knock on my neighbors door to get a spare key. Cute Doctor...Think he's gay. Nothing happened but he could not take his eyes off of the family jewels

3. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    5 years ago we moved into a new house and soon developed a close circle of friends about 15 couples, well it was a week before my birthday as i drove i became really horny and had had an erection so as i drove into our garage (located in the backyard access thru the alley) I quickly undressed and began to rub it till rock hard. I quickly ran inside to fuck the hell out of my wife, as I ran into the laundry room and opened the door to the rest of the house and I yelled honey I have something for you, all I heard was suprise happy birthday then total slience and quite a few Oh My Gods! and some guy friends say dude is that thing for real.
    It was embarassing and I felt proud at the same time, I don't know if they were shocked because my whole body is totally waxed or at my cock or my low hangers that are the size of a softball and even those hang down 6+ inches. my wife walked into the laundry room grabbed a towel wrapped around me kissed me on the lips and said have they picked up their jaws yet, then on purpose as she walked away pulled my towel off again to give them another glance.
    She was really proud that day and seem our neighbors have some new found respect for us and more for my wife, I'm 6'4" very athletic, she's 4'10" rock hard body tiny petite with a set of C's. Her girlfriends now wonder how she can take my 8.5" and thick as a water bottle cock.
    I was truly embarrassed and it took a while to get the nerve walk back out there after put some cloths on, I really did enjoy the party in the end.

4. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I frequently take a nude dip in the hot tub on my back porch. Its situated in a fairly private part of my back yard and I'm also pretty discrete about making sure the neighbors aren't out gardening or barbequeing when I slip out there in the buff. Or so I thought.

I recently learned that during a neighborhood party last summer my neighbor's wife drank a bit too much and the booze loosened her tongue. I wasn't there but I heard that she began jabbering on about how she'd seen me out in my hot tub in the buff and that I had quite an impressive tool, etc, etc.

Embarrassing indeed.

5. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

OMG, LOL. Now that's...comedy.:biggrin1:

6. Kevin_uk

Kevin_uk New Member

I’d been going out with a girl for a week. I went back to her house one evening, she had told me her mother and sister had gone out and wouldn’t be back for another couple of hours. We were sitting on a chair, she was sitting on top of me and we started having sex.

She left her skirt on; it looked like she was just sitting on my lap. Her mother and 24 year old sister walked in on us unexpectedly. Initially they couldn’t see what we were doing; they just stayed in the room.

My girlfriend couldn’t get off me because it would expose me; I was rock hard inside her all the way. She had to ask them if they could leave us for a few minutes, they then realised what we were doing so they left us to finish.

Afterwards we all had a cup of tea together; it was so embarrassing having to talk to them with them knowing what we had just done.

7. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Once using a pair of clear color pants and been standing on the subway i had a hardon (semi hard because its all that i can get using pants and boxers). And i thougt that no one would scare about it, and there is nothing i can do about it.
    But the problem was that i release some precum making a very visible spot down my leg. after a couple of stations i sit down and i realized what have hapened. i felt really ashamed when i found the spot and i covered it with my coat.

Was funny to hear the coments of a couple of girls that was siting in front of me until i found the spot.

8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Clear pants?

My incident doesn't involve nudity but was embarassing all the same.

While conducting a staff meeting I asked one of my coworkers to pass me my coke off the desk. He gave me an odd look and asked why I wanted my coat. I replied that it wasn't my coat that I wanted but my coke and to clarify spelled it out. C-O-C-K.

Too much to ask that no one else caught on to that.

9. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many years ago I was getting some really sensual attention from a new girlfriend who lovingly licked my neck, proceeded down to my chest, attacked my nipples and then made an unexpected detour to my exposed armpit... and then got a hugely horrid expression on her face and shrieked in distaste as her tongue contacted the somewhat recently applied deoderant!!!

:eek: WTF? I didn't expect it, so I didn't warn her... I had ever had anyone wander there before with their tongue. That kinda dampened the mood as she tried to rescue her mouth with toothpaste and mouthwash. :redface:

10. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    Have 3-
    One- high school- lil sister walked in when her sister was giving me my first blow job. Started to cry, told mom, awkward talk.

Two- like last week i was walkin with a couple friends and i was freeballing, pantsed me, huge group of people saw

three- about a year ago i was at a friends house and i took a shower and he has a room for his shower and toilet, then a room for the sink and mirror and basically everything else, so i go out into that part of the bathroom, naked, to get a towel but my friedns mom is walking in and sees me completely in my buff. And she just wouldn't leave becuase i guess she thought i would go back in so it was soooo awkward.

11. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I get hard ons all the time which sometimes can be embarassing if I am at work, gym, or grocery store.

12. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Please don't tell anyone, but when I was 13 years old me and my best friend (same age) was doing what little adolecent boys do when they are horny and are alone. We were experimenting with ourselves and each other. But, anyway we were jacking off each other and out of the clear blue his mom burst into the room... o my god! we were both naked and my hand was wrapped around his dick!!!!!!!! He was holding my balls and at the time I thought I was dead! But, she just backed out of the room and of course our dicks went totally limp. We came out of the room (dressed) and she never said a word.... o wow!

13. catman

Gold Member

well being uncut, and a small bladder I remmber more than once (esp when much much younger) starting to pee before I could get the blasted skin pulled back!

Or the eternal wet spots (before I realized that I simply can't wear light colored khakis...). Once in college, had a boring lecture...mind wandering, horny...seepage... looked like I had pissed my pants... and was wearing a 'short' shirt so I couldn't cover with shirt tails..

14. NCbear

Gold Member

Obviously you had another beverage on your mind!

:tongue:

NCbear

15. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Just a suggestion for when you're seen either erect or engaged in a sex act and you feel embarrassed because of an unexpected audience......

Think how much More embarrassing it would be if they had reason to think you Couldn't do any of those things !

At least the equipment works !
    Wouldn't that help it not be so embarrassing ?

I Love these accounts of being caught unexpectedly !!

Please Do carry on !

:smile:

16. Henryclan

Henryclan Member

Albums:
    I'm on the small side and a few years ago my doctor sent me to have a testicular ultrasound. The female technician spent 5 minutes explaining to me how she would tape my penis out of the way and then cover it with a towel during the procedure so I shouldn't be embarrassed. When I lifted the gown to start the procedure, she just said, "Well, I guess I won't be needing the tape afterall". So much for her attempt to keep me from being embarrassed.

17. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    When I was younger (very young as in boy scouts age) I used to masturbate looking at my mother's Playgirl magazines, stupidly I would do this in my parent's bedroom.

One time my father came home from work early and caught me in the act. He told me to get dressed and stormed out of the room. About 10 minutes later he came into my room demanding to know what I was looking at (IE: where did I get the magazines or what magazines where they) and I told him I was looking at Boys Life, the cub scouts magazine. Bad answer for me as but at the time it seemed better than Playgirl and naked men through it wouldn't account for the masturbating part.

I was horribly nervous and I knew I was in trouble on multiple fronts so it didn't even occur to me what I was saying or what I would mean.

So in summation, he caught me masturbating in his room on his bed looking at his wife's dirty magazines and he had one of his first confirmation that his son was gay.

Quite the shocking and embarrassing after school experience.

18. Antony1985

Antony1985 New Member

I have had most of the usual embarrassments we have all had: kit falling out of shorts and swimsuits, hardons in public, pre-cum stains in public. I have been jacking off and fucking girlfriends too many times to mention here and now… I just don’t really think of things as embarrassments; they are merely facts of life I think.

However, when I was 17 something really horrible happened to me and it has never happened again, thank god…

When I was 17 I got invited to a party that was being given by these older chaps – 20 and 21 year old friends of mine who lived in Winchester. There was going to be alcohol so I didn’t tell my parents and when I got there I was slightly embarrassed that I was the youngest kid there (or so it seemed; everyone was at university, both boys and girls. I managed to act cool though and was amazed that there were some striking looking girls there! I had a bit to drink and when I was feeling really confident I started chatting up this stunning blond Polish girl. She had the most fantastic figure, with small tits and a huge arse – which looked as ripe as an apple in her tight spandex jeans. I could tell she was really into me, too, and I had to position myself around the back of a bar stool because I had the biggest hardon in my trousers! At 17 I was by no means a virgin at 17 (I lost it with girls when I was 15) but this girl (who was about 19 or so) was HOT!

I kept concentrating and praying that it would go down (does that EVER work?) and it did – slightly – but I asked her to come over to a dark corner to chat on the sofa, where nobody could see us. She agreed and we moved over to the sofa and she sat down next to me, real close. We started kissing and I was instantly hard; I was SO hard I thought I was going to burst out of my cotton trousers! She got up and as I was going to ask WHERE she was going, she sat right in my lap, facing me, straddling me with her long legs on either side of me. We start6ed kissing, long and deeply and she wriggled her big, soft arse onto my hardon, gliding her arse crack along the length of my shaft – which was extended down the leg of my trousers, begging to come out! I was desperate to unzip my flies, yank down her spandex pants and shove all 10.25 inches all the way into her delicious arse…

She continued to rub her arse against my cock and I KNEW I would shoot off is she didn’t stop; I did NOT want her to stop! My trousers were quite tight and as usual I was not wearing any briefs; I had a feeling they might give me some trouble but the feeling of friction between her arse and my cock, through nothing but the thin fabric of my trousers and the lycra she was wearing… it was mind-blowing.

And then, as she was humping away at my crotch, I sort of got dizzy from the booze and all the adrenaline going to my brain and before I could pull myself away I knew I was cumming. :eek: It seemed to take forever for me to ejaculate - I would guess because I was not using my hands but it seemed like HOURS to finish cumming. It was an eternity for my sperm to work its way out of my cock and into trousers and all the while she kept going, not knowing I was shooting my load and the feeling almost made me black out. When I finally deposited the last drops into my trousers, I felt that damp, sticky feeling on my thigh and my mind was racing – I had never shot off in my trousers and I was in a PUBLIC PLACE, surrounded by MY MATES and this beautiful girl that I DID want to see again! :eek:

I must have shivered or trembled or something because she asked me if I was okay - and I said "yes, I am okay" but I said it slightly dejectedly because she made a face like "what's up?” I crawled out from under her and said NOTHING – I could not even look at her I was so embarrassed. I looked down at my crotch and noticed that she looked as well – a huge wet patch of my cum, about 5 inches long by 3 or 4 inches wide, had seeped right through the thin cotton fabric of my trousers. :eek: I looked down at my leg dejectedly and I heard her giggle and then say something in Polish (I guess it was); not only had my cum load made my trousers almost transparent with the sticky wetness, I was still hard and my wet cock was still straining against the tight fabric, visible to all. I touched the wet patch to feel HOW wet it was and it was still warm. My softening cock flinched and jerked and my jaw dropped as I saw ONE LAST DROP ooze it’s way out of the tip of my cock and join his brothers on my wet thigh. :eek: I had to get out of there.

Luckily the whole house was so dark; nobody saw what had happened so I thought I could get out of there without being seen. I told the Polish girl that I would be back and she tried to get me to stay and sit with her (“it’s oKAY” she kept saying) but I had to get out of there. I made my way out through the back of the house (holding my hands in front of my crotch) and luckily did not run into anyone at all. I only lived a few blocks away but I did pass a few people on the main road who did have a look – only because I must have looked so stupid holding my hands in front of my crotch.

Unfortunately I never saw the Polish girl again, but happily nobody found out what happened that night – or if they did they were not talking about it so I think I got away okay. But it was so embarrassing, so awkward and whilst it has not happened again THIS is my most embarrassing moment!

Tony

19. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

i used to have a pair of clear vinyl pants with leopard spots on them in 1971. they were made by fiorucci in italy. i was shaved back then and had to position yourself just right,so as not to show. great days they were.

20. Autofellatio

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was in the Boy Scouts when this happened:

We used to have a small shack in the school field which served as the Scout's Den.

For some reason, the doors couldn't be locked from the inside.

For the thrill of it (and because I was too horny to care), I jacked-off inside the Den. Out of the blue, the Scoutmaster and Teacher Advisor walk in.

Needless to say, I was booted out :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted