Most embarrassing place you've gotten a boner?

AT86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any time I'm getting measured for tailoring. I can usually conceal a random boner pretty well, they happen often, but if I'm getting pants fitted, it's just out there for the old lady or man to see. My bulge or outline is pretty easily seen even when I'm not hard.

Dondiego

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the Drs office. She was examining my perineum after a surgery I had. She was literally holding my penis and balls about 2 inches from her mouth while I was standing and she was on a short stool with wheels. She wasn't even that hot but my weiner was growing very fast as if he wanted to get in her mouth. I was red faced as could be. She said she was going to ask if I had any trouble getting an erection but said there's no need to ask now and laughed politely. I didn't know what to do or say.

HarveyBallwanger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often meet a FWB of mine in London and we get on a train together. En route we catch up and chat about what escapades we've had and this usually gets a little saucy. On most occasions, when we arrive at the destination station, I have a hardon and have soaked my trousers with precum. The first time this happened I blushed really bad and had to hold a copy of the Evening Standard in front of me. Now he purposely talks about dirty stuff knowing I'll get all excited. One time it was so bad, we could smell my dick juice. 8-P

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me id say the worst had to be sometimes as a student during class's :(
Next worse for me i remember was once at Karate school in the change rooms. I was sorta semi hard already before i started to undress and soon as one guy noticed me i started to get fully hard. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran to the toilet cubicle hahaha.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually wear jackets 5 days a week, so I am usually covered up in case of an accidental flare up. My most inopportune moment maybe years ago waiting for my GF to get home. I got there early; or she got there late, the inopportune part was that it was a Saturday, no jacket and she lived with her mother who let me in the apartment to wait for her. The mom was not really hott , but the combination of knowing I was going to get laid later, the weather and that quick once over I gave the mom as she offered my something to drink did the trick

I remember holding my breath, trying to deprive my brain ox oxygen and praying it would go away before it was noticed.

It did :D

Reactions: AlteredEgo

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At work. This was back during the days of pay phones and I had left my office to sneak off to have phone sex with the woman I was dating at the time. We would do this almost daily but on this occasion, I forgot my suit jacket so there was nothing to hide my boner. As I was walking back to my office, a female co-worker noticed and said, "you're in a good mood this morning" and smiled. It was a very long walk back to my desk.

Caribbeanman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone get lots of hard-ons when you're hungover? I always need a good jerk off when I'm hungover.

For some reason I'm always more horny when I'm hungover. And to answer the question, at the doctor office, and when she touched my penis, I knew I would be in trouble, so I felt it growing and right away I told her I'm sorry and put it back in my pants, she understood, and I know her husband very well.

exhibit a

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once while getting waxed. First time I'd had this girl do my waxing. Turns out it was her first time doing a guy, so she was less familiar with where NOT to hold or touch - ie get the customer to do it. She pushed me to the side and held it there to get better access and whammo up it came.

The other most awkward time was out at a club, chatting to a couple of girls I'd just met that night through friends, I'd taken a party substance and was flying along nicely when I felt this wild tingling feeling down below, which developed rapidly into a huge erection and progressed from there to a spontaneous and very intense hands-free orgasm. I couldn't hide it, it just hit so hard and unexpectedly. The two girls stood there with shocked expressions and finally one asked "did you just cum???" I was mortified but thankfully they were really cool about it

trackkie_lad

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the bus to work when I was an apprentice - always happened just as the bus reached the terminus and I had to get off trying to hide my bulging trousers.

Tried emptying balls before sleep and when I woke up or in the shower, no difference still hard every day - the problems of being 18/19 and a bumpy bus ride.

I was at a water park with a organization. A group of friends and I were hanging out going from water slide to water slide. Of course there were many beautiful women in various sorts of swim suits around. Despite my best mental effort and the cool water, I popped up hard while we were waiting in a particularly long line. I was wearing loose swim trunk so with only a loose mesh liner so it was sticking out pretty obviously. Our group was mixed company and generally standing in a circle so no one around us could really see. I hoped that no one in the group noticed. A few months later I started dating one of my friends who was there that day. I found out that she had noticed my hard cock that day...

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back when I was in grad school I went to a conference with four of my female classmates. We all shared a single room with two queen beds to save on money (something none of us had all that much of); the hotel was out of cots, so I volunteered to sleep on the floor with just a blanket and pillow. That first night I went to sleep wearing sweat pants and a T-shirt. The next morning I woke up to my female cohorts staring down at me: I had kicked off my blanket and was laying on my back with a full blown hardon stretching out the material of my sweat pants. They joked about it throughout the whole conference. That was one of those times when I wished I didn't have such a damned big dick.

D

deleted972301

for me i think it would have to be in trig class while i was a junior... hardcore day dreaming and i was thinking about my high school sweethearts tits and how she let me see them this one time when we started dating. and this conversation about letting me take her virginity. I got called out to the board to solve an equation and because i was mad raging boner i refused. got detention... sucked but that day dream was amazing.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my boss' office. We had a meeting to discuss this report that I drafted up. She sat down at this table and I pulled up a chair to sit next to her. And...OMG...I got an incredible downblouse!!!

What a fucking rack!!! I got so hard...it hurt.

When we were done I got up and she clearly checked out my crotch...LOL

Reactions: bigwillywonka

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never had one that I recall as an adult but I had a real bad one at a very very young person and it was impossible to hide with my school books. I'm sure the teacher knew!

Reactions: bigwillywonka