Most embarrassing place you've gotten a boner?

exhibit a

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a new one this week. *HOT* Thai girl who I work closely with pulled up a chair next to me at my desk to run over a couple of orders, short skirt, shirt a button or two lower than an office would dictate, next thing I'm rodding up in my suit pants. She doesn't seem to notice then leans across me to grab another file and places a hand on my thigh to steddy herself. Except it wasn't my thigh her hand landed on. Shocked pause, a linger then sheepish withdraw and apology. I dare to guess we both loved it...

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once a big hairy brown hair bear man at church I had to talk to because I had some question. He put his hand on my shoulder, rubbed it a little. Took hand off. Then he did this a bunch more times and did it a lot. Guess he was huggy and sensed I was okay with it. Then I got a huge boner and asked if we could sit down a couple times but he said he was good standing up. I concealed it how I could.

I had "wrestler warts" around my balls and laying down to have them examined by a doctor I got an aggressive erection and eventually he left and came back with plastic gloves on but the boner didn't care.

Another boner with a doctor but with a varicose vein in my left scrotum examined.

Tsa patdown at airport got a downward boner from when he touched my lower back and he could not see it but then went totally over it. Then acted all awkward and quiet and told me I was good to go.

Boner at ymca when someone behind me was looking at my butt so I felt weird and got erect. Then guy came up to my right and looked at it like it was the most amazing thing ever and wanted to memorize it. Did not want to move and draw more attention to it. I never got eye balled that much before and it was quite an experience.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Back when I was younger and my cock growth far outpaced my body I woud get these huge erections that were very reluctant to go away on their own--worst was at a public pool--what could I do with it? As it grew it came out my pant leg so I tried to adjust it up in vain hope and it stuck a couple inches out the top of my swim suit--tried covering that and more than tented my trunks forward . . . Finally stole a towel to cover until I could remember where I had left mine--took more than 15 minutes for it to go down on its own (staring at the young tings in bikinis wasnt helping me) Jumping in the pool never even occured to me in the moment of embarassment . . .

aren88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pretty much every time I have a physical. My doctor is a young, good looking dude and I've thought about jerking off with him a few times. One time I had to show him something on my penis (don't worry, not an STD or anything, I'm very clean :) ) and basically as I was holding my dick it started getting hard. I was a bit embarrassed but he didn't say anything and just continued with the exam. A few other times while getting checked for hernias and testicular exam I would start to get boned up a bit. Never full boner but you can definitely see it growing.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The classic high school boner. Only geometry class was 3rd period and gym class was 1st period for me. I got teased mercilessly in high school because I was a loner nerd. That morning at the end of gym class we were all in the locker room getting changed when four of my jock-type classmates surrounded me at the 4 compass points and gave me the world's biggest wedgie. They totally destroyed my underwear briefs, I mean it looked like a shredded loincloth hanging down from the waistband with no support left at all. So I had to pitch them in the trash can and go commando for the first time in my life wearing these fairly loose fitting green cotton slacks.

Fast forward to geometry class and of course I got called up to the board near the end of class (why do I always get a boner toward the end of class) to do some triangle equation and I hemmed and hawed and stalled as long as I could. You'd think male teachers would understand about teenage boys getting erections like 99% of the time, but he was an old guy and insisted I hurry up because class time was running out.

I could feel my cock straining totally hard against the fabric down my left leg as I stood up and walked to the blackboard and I just knew everybody in front of the class got a full profile view of my tent on the way up. I could barely concentrate on whatever the hell I was supposed to be solving and was mumbling and probably red-faced, nervous as hell. Finally the teacher got tired of me messing up the problem and told me to go sit down and he finished the solution for me. Thanks a lot, buddy!

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a kid in church, to be sure. I remember getting caught by a grandmotherly type at least once but she just gave me a conspiratorial grin.

I read some story a long time ago by an altar boy who claimed he was nude under his altar boy gown this one time. I don't know how he could get away with that, but it sounded like scary fun. Probably apocryphal. I guess you could hide an erection pretty well under all that loose fabric.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I read some story a long time ago by an altar boy who claimed he was nude under his altar boy gown this one time. I don't know how he could get away with that, but it sounded like scary fun. Probably apocryphal. I guess you could hide an erection pretty well under all that loose fabric.

Please, the priest probably dug it.

Reactions: hardboy_fll

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fortunately I was never 'caught' with a boner while going through puberty and just looking at a girl could cause one.
As an adult, and starting dating for the first time, I did get erection dancing with women, holding hands, and one time even when asking a woman out. In all cases, it wasn't really noticeable as my briefs contained the aching boner.

In private with my girlfriends, I saw no need to hide any erection I ever got, as it quite often led to sex! :D

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the swimming baths, forgot the time, got horny in the pool and before long I was fully erect. Then the whistle blew; it was closing time and we all had to get out. Had to walk to the changing rooms with a full boner in my Speedo. The trouble was that in that situation the only way you can cover it is with your hands, but that looks just weird.

Reactions: ottosafado

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
10 years ago I made the switch from briefs to boxers. The sensation of walking without my dick being held in place by briefs produced constant random erections. For the first week or 2, I only wore dark pants or shorts so my boners would not be obvious. One morning, I really wanted to wear my light tan cord jeans to work, and thought that I hed learned sufficient dick control. When the bus arrived at the transit center, I got off and walked over to where my connecting trolley would be. As I was walking, I was very aware of my dick pointing down my right leg. My FTL boxers are very lightweight, and the ribs of the corduroy fabric rubbing back and forth over the ridge of my dick as I walked - you guessed it! - made me get an erection. When I reached the platform, all of the benches were occupied, and I had no choice but to stand there. I could feel my aching dick straining against my jeans. Should I dare reach down and move it up? No, passengeres will totally see me moving my dick. Should I just leave it and hope it will go down? Guess so! I knew that if I stood still, it would eventually go limp. Fortunately, I was wearing sunglasses and the few who were staring at me could not make eye contact with me. Minutes later, I was on the trolley heading to work. Although I was somewhat embarrassed at the time, I thought it was hot in retrospect to stand out in the open with an obvious boner.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
High School math class back in the mid 80s. (Almost every day) I used to wear either tight Calvin Klein or 501 button fly jeans and there wasn't any place for your cock to go other than down the side of your leg. If I tried to adjust it back to the middle, it would just go down the other leg. Thankfully, the teacher was one that didn't call you to the board. I just had to hold my book in front of me when leaving class until I could walk it off.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At the doctors during a physical. An older woman doctor was doing my physical and when it came time to drop my underwear I was okay till she started to exam my testicles. Then I just grew hard real quick, awkward! She didn't say anything, just kept on with the exam

Reactions: sdbg

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In hospital having a scan undertaken by the most gorgeous radiographer who had TWO female assistants and well it just rose and rose. The radiographer just smiled and said don't worry it is just one of those things and continued.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its possible to get naked under the surplice and certainly on hot Sundays a few of us would be, and yes got boners as well but never got caught

Reactions: cali06

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Psshhh...
My girl likes having me go commando and turn me on in public. It's like a sport to her.
Wal-Mart...farmer's market...grocery store...taking out the trash...getting the mail..at the movies.....I could go on

With an old girlfriend, in a very crowded bar, we were trying to get some drinks. I had her in front of me (better a pretty woman to get the guys' attaention) and it was so crowded I got as close as I could to her, which meant her butt was rubbing my crotch. She sensed that and made sure to wiggle and move enough to tease me and get me going. I got hard, but not zipper bursting hard, so when it was time to move away from the bar, only somebody looking directly at my crotch might notice the bulge she had given me. We teased each other as well, but it was usually while driving someplace. On more than one occasion, an unplanned stop on a side street was made to take care of some business!