Most Famous Cock You Have Seen in Person

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ALL BULLSHIT.....you boys are so fucking delusional
Well, it's always the same. Those who bitch around are the typical non posters. You have been posting 5 poor messages within 6 years (!!!) and I could bet those messages don't even include a nice picture posting or an entertaining comment. That speaks for itself. Guys, just ignore those members who never contribute or if they contribute it's just negative stuff.

Thebambam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it's always the same. Those who bitch around are the typical non posters. You have been posting 5 poor messages within 6 years (!!!) and I could bet those messages don't even include a nice picture posting or an entertaining comment. That speaks for itself. Guys, just ignore those members who never contribute or if they contribute it's just negative stuff.

AMEN

flyboiaa

Sexy Member
Media
go

Beck19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen quite a few people well known in the UK:

Jake Quickenden (singer, I'm a Celebrity, X-Factor): Small and uncut with a lot of foreskin
Olly Alexander (singer Years and Years): Normal uncut (serious BO)
Cel Spellman: (actor and Radio 1) Normal uncut
Tom Fletcher (bank Mc Fly): Average uncut slightly longer than average foreskin
Freddie Fox (actor various): Average uncut but head showing
Calvin Demba (actor Hollyoaks): Medium length uncut, leans to one side
Ben Hardy (actor Eastenders and X Men): Normal uncut
Dean Smith (actor Waterloo Rd): Small and uncut with long foreskin
Robert Lindsay (actor various incl My Family): average uncut but very dark skinned

The one which I suspect that nobody will believe, but did happen at the Clipper Lounger in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Hong Kong was George Clooney who was average cut and quite dark (appreciate people won't believe it)
This is so sexy! Have you had intimate contact with any of these?
Cel is amazing, where did you see his and the majority of these? Dm me if you'd prefer. X

Reactions: bboy1980 and cj50

nick4zz

Cherished Member
Media
This is so sexy! Have you had intimate contact with any of these?
Cel is amazing, where did you see his and the majority of these? Dm me if you'd prefer. X

A mixture of them performing naked on stage, my job which can involve well known people plus sometimes (occasionally) being around filming and being invited to various functions that have people in the public eye attending as guests (where Cel was). No intimate contact, just a wandering eye.

I forgot Iwan Thomas (now everyone has seen - very white and lots of foreskin) and Matthew Horne (chunky uncut).

Beck19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A mixture of them performing naked on stage, my job which can involve well known people plus sometimes (occasionally) being around filming and being invited to various functions that have people in the public eye attending as guests (where Cel was). No intimate contact, just a wandering eye.

I forgot Iwan Thomas (now everyone has seen - very white and lots of foreskin) and Matthew Horne (chunky uncut).
Sounds cool! So stuff like that is just a cheeky glimpse in the toilet?

Marcbow

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know if many of you guys will know him but George Clark form uk channel 4 show the renovation man.
Was in a London restaurant I was peeing and he was next to me I recognised him and had a look
His dick is big was wearing black under wear

Skinless

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know if many of you guys will know him but George Clark form uk channel 4 show the renovation man.
Was in a London restaurant I was peeing and he was next to me I recognised him and had a look
His dick is big was wearing black under wear

I love George Clarke, was he cut or uncut?