Most Famous Cock You Have Seen in Person

Steamer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
George Clooney in the locker room of the old Desert Inn in Vegas about 10 years ago.
He was spending alot of time naked, showering and toweling off, showing off a bit. His cock was respectable size soft.

I liked the old Desert Inn. lol

dbd1830

Mythical Member
Media
I was covering Tennessee vols football back in the early 2000s and lucky me got to get into the locker room and saw lots of guys not exactly shy about nudity -got fairly close to starting qB Casey clausen -long hanging and thin dick and his body was tight

Great post. Who else was in the locker room, e.g., female reporters, alumni, etc.? I'm curious if the players' behavior changed depending on who was in the room.

Heyheyhey22

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was lucky enough to be a seat filler at 2016's NTAs in London. Went to the toilet during a break and was stood next to a certain Eastenders and Strictly Come Dancing HUNK! Thick, hairy cock, nothing too long, but not small either, bare in mind he was flaccid (of course). Fair to say I got major 'stage fright' and had to wait for him to leave before I could finish what I went in there for. And lost the good seat I had

Skinless

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was lucky enough to be a seat filler at 2016's NTAs in London. Went to the toilet during a break and was stood next to a certain Eastenders and Strictly Come Dancing HUNK! Thick, hairy cock, nothing too long, but not small either, bare in mind he was flaccid (of course). Fair to say I got major 'stage fright' and had to wait for him to leave before I could finish what I went in there for. And lost the good seat I had
Was he cut or uncut?

Reactions: RogerFederer1

KBanghard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was in heathrow airport was waiting for a flight went into the toilets when I saw Dr Christian Jessen from embarrassing bodies peeing he is big and has nothing to be embarrassed about in the trousers department he’s big
Cut or uncut?

Reactions: Marcbow