Most Famous Cock You Have Seen in Person

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thin, thick, cut, uncut, was he shy or just matter of fact or did he show it off?

Yeah, I have seen some celebrity dicks...I've posted it about it much earlier in the thread but some person started calling everyone a liar so I just stopped
He's pretty thick about 4-5 inches flaccid circumcised and i saw part of his balls there big the skin tone is pale/pink and it looked real sweaty please tell me the stars you've seen and details too

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thin, thick, cut, uncut, was he shy or just matter of fact or did he show it off?

Yeah, I have seen some celebrity dicks...I've posted it about it much earlier in the thread but some person started calling everyone a liar so I just stopped
please tell me all the celebs u have seen and details please

Nick hull

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A Scottish movie actor that has had his cock out on film before and likes motorbikes?
Jackpot! I saw it when he was filming a movie a few years ago. I saw him go into the gents of a pub and i followed him in. I stood at the trough near him and got up the courage to take a peak. He has a long white cock with a big head. He saw me looking and smiled and left the toilet mmmmmmmmmmm

Jackpot! I saw it when he was filming a movie a few years ago. I saw him go into the gents of a pub and i followed him in. I stood at the trough near him and got up the courage to take a peak. He has a long white cock with a big head. He saw me looking and smiled and left the toilet mmmmmmmmmmm
He shows it in loads of his films, the fact he smiled makes it hotter

JGay2000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmm he's got a great smile too

flyboiaa

Sexy Member
Media
how can u say that? you don't know for sure. Yes, some could be pure BS and some, for all we know, could be right on the money. Unless you were there and saw/experienced firsthand what happened then I question how you can make that call. (Second hand info always loses massive amounts of credability in my book!) I am not saying this to be argumentative or confrontational. Hardly. Not my style by any means and anyone who knows me on this site knows such, indeed, is not how I operate. I have followed this thread with interest for quite a while and the only reason I am saying something now is because, yes, it happened to me. (And there are members of this site who can vouch for my story as I have already shared some sparce details with them about what happened - one or two guys I can trust and whom I am proud to call my friends.) You can choose to believe me or not - up to you. I know what happened and yes, it DID happen! Stuff like this usually only occurs in your wildest fantasies and dreams. Believe it or not but it actually happens every day but being as there are only so few "famous" guys to go around that EVERYONE wants a part of, it is seldom reported or noted. And, when it does happen, a code of secrecy/silence envelopes all. (Been there! Done that!!) Was a massive (and beyond wonderful!) shock when it happened to me. Where? Toronto. Without going into all the vivid details of the situation, here's the deal - I met the winner of a MAJOR Canadian bodybuilding competition in a bar in Toronto after the fact. We just both happened to be there at the same time - lucky me!!!! I had absolutely NO idea what-so-ever who he was or what he had just won and, as he later told me, that was a major attraction for him. All I saw was a man who made my head turn and my heart skip several beats! We struck up a conversation and, to fast-forward past the sordid details, one thing lead to another. He is simply a beyond-gorgeous man in every way imaginable - intellectually, socially, physically, sexually, etc! We are both bi but lean very heavily towards guys. We now see each other quite regularly and have become VERY good friends (with benefits!)......and this guy's face and body and pics were (and still are) all over fitness mags, websites, etc. He has MAJOR endorsements. Yes, a true story! I'm still in shock, actually, that he knows that I even exist and, beyond that, that we have been together in every aspect of the word and continue to do wonderful "things" together on a regular basis. He really likes the fact that, with me, whenever we are together, he can hide from the mad, crazy world outside (quite a sizeable portion of which only wants him for his physical attributes) and that he can be himself and, as they say, let down his hair. And trust me......this guy is truly amazing!! He is now a very dear friend and yes, lover!! I have NO intention of giving him up......and he feels the same.

True story!
Whoop-dee-fucking-doo

flyboiaa

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it's always the same. Those who bitch around are the typical non posters. You have been posting 5 poor messages within 6 years (!!!) and I could bet those messages don't even include a nice picture posting or an entertaining comment. That speaks for itself. Guys, just ignore those members who never contribute or if they contribute it's just negative stuff.
I post what I feel not a dream or fantasy

Reactions: Peterbi

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I post what I feel not a dream or fantasy
You comment on a statement I wrote on June 20th, 2017!!! Hahaha, that's an absolute record and speaks for itself! You live behind your time. Well, you got 13 likes within 7 years of your membership, I got 28.635! And then YOU say I should f*** myself? Hahahahaha, YOU are just a JOKE here!

Reactions: toader

flyboiaa

Sexy Member
Media
You comment on a statement I wrote on June 20th, 2017!!! Hahaha, that's an absolute record and speaks for itself! You live behind your time. Well, you got 13 likes within 7 years of your membership, I got 28.635! And then YOU say I should fuck myself? Hahahahaha, YOU are just a JOKE here!
A joke is you on here with delusions of fucking star or so-called stars

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You comment on a statement I wrote on June 20th, 2017!!! Hahaha, that's an absolute record and speaks for itself! You live behind your time. Well, you got 13 likes within 7 years of your membership, I got 28.635! And then YOU say I should fuck myself? Hahahahaha, YOU are just a JOKE here!

@teddybaerli1 - TOTALLY agree. What's up with this guy?

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@teddybaerli1 - TOTALLY agree. What's up with this guy?
Thank you, toader! Well, such characters can be found on all forums. Can't be helped. From now on I just ignore him, it's a waste of time to pay any attention. Have a nice weekend! Cheers ted

Reactions: toader

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you, toader! Well, such characters can be found on all forums. Can't be helped. From now on I just ignore him, it's a waste of time to pay any attention. Have a nice weekend! Cheers ted

right back at you, buddy. All the best!!

Reactions: teddybaerli1