Most fuckable woman.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gosh Mitchy your gay not gay, gay not gay.... oh wait unless you want a MMF... hmmm he does has 1% open you might be able to talk him into it. I'm game let's play.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm disappointed that Mitchy failed to use the phrase "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

OMG, you are quite right. I should be ashamed! :redface:

I hereby do solemnly swear that i am NOT heterophobic. Its not my thing, but i did once kiss a girl when i was a teen and so that proves i'm not repulsed by it or anything. And sure there was an incident one drunken night where i engaged in CFNM with several women and the kid that was created with my childhood sweetheart before i learned i was in fact just going through a straight phase, but its all in the past now. Each to their own i say but i personally will not be engaging in any more hetero-hedonism for religious reasons etc. :tongue:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You forgot to mention that you got many straight friends with whom you get along great, which makes it obvious that you can't be a heterophobic.

Well of course, certainly. Having straight friends who i am constantly trying to cop off with has nothing to do with trying to be anti-straight by encouraging their homosexual tendencies, i'm just trying to show that i love them just the same as if they were gay and want them to know its nothing to feel ashamed about. :biggrin1: