Most fuckable woman.

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by B_mitchymo, Jun 11, 2010.

1. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gosh Mitchy your gay not gay, gay not gay.... oh wait unless you want a MMF... hmmm he does has 1% open you might be able to talk him into it. I'm game let's play.

2. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm disappointed that Mitchy failed to use the phrase "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

3. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

OMG, you are quite right. I should be ashamed! :redface:

I hereby do solemnly swear that i am NOT heterophobic. Its not my thing, but i did once kiss a girl when i was a teen and so that proves i'm not repulsed by it or anything. And sure there was an incident one drunken night where i engaged in CFNM with several women and the kid that was created with my childhood sweetheart before i learned i was in fact just going through a straight phase, but its all in the past now. Each to their own i say but i personally will not be engaging in any more hetero-hedonism for religious reasons etc. :tongue:

4. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You forgot to mention that you got many straight friends with whom you get along great, which makes it obvious that you can't be a heterophobic.

5. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Well of course, certainly. Having straight friends who i am constantly trying to cop off with has nothing to do with trying to be anti-straight by encouraging their homosexual tendencies, i'm just trying to show that i love them just the same as if they were gay and want them to know its nothing to feel ashamed about. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted