Most gorgeous man you've ever seen!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's a question for everybody:

Describe the most handsome, gorgeous hunk of man you've ever seen in real life (not a photo). Include handsomeness of face and hotness of body--the total package (no pun intended!).

And this question is for everyone. It can be answered by males or females, str8 or gay, married or single. Just because you might be a str8 male, that doesn't mean that you can't notice when another man is extremely good-looking. (Seinfeld once did an episode about this: George Costanza was reluctant to admit that a male celebrity was goodlooking for fear that it would mean that he [George] might be taken to be a latent homosexual.)

Anyway, here's my close encounter of the hot kind:

I was in Home Depot a while back looking for something when I noticed a hot stud standing at the service desk. This guy was my macho dream stud come (or cum) true! He had broad shoulders and was well over 6' tall (I like taller men!) and had a neatly trimmed black beard. He had curly, black hair whose edges peeked out from under his sporty baseball cap. His blue flannel plaid shirt had the sleeves rolled halfway up his arms, revealing two terrifically big bicep muscles. His pants were light-blue, super tight Levi 501 button-fly fronts that bulged out in ALL the right places. His face was very handsome and he had dark, thick eyebrows and a clear complexion. I heard him speak to the clerk with a very deep, resonant, masculine voice.

I literally could not take my eyes off of this incredibly attractive, sexy stud! I was starting to get hard just looking at this demi-god and standing near him in line.

Every time I go back to that Home Depot, I hope to catch yet another glimpse of this unbelievably hot stud muffin.

How about you guys? What's your close encounter of the dream-boat kind?? :wink: I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, str8t man here, 99% anyways. I will play. See if what i think is good looking matches a gay mans idea. I will use movie stars.

No particular order

Eric Bana, played in *Troy* and *Munich* Eric Bana

Jason Statham (sp?) Transporter I and II Jason Statham

Olivier Martinez Olivier Martinez (I)

Marco Bonini; Who you might ask? this guy
gallery
Saw him in Under the Tuscan sky and said glad i don't have to compete with him. Unreal goodlooking

Warren Beatty Warren Beatty Photos

So how close to you?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know, was meant to be in real life which I have seen him in real life but unfortunately not close enough to touch!! He is Adrian Paul of Highlander fame- and from the first time I saw him, he has been the epitome of drop dead gorgeous to me. Tall, beautiful hair, beautiful very kissable lips, nice tight ass, and tho likely not a huge penis, bet its perfectly shaped and would fit just fine!! :D

Sassy

Reactions: duncreg

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6'1" tall, golden-brown skin. His hair is bone-straight, black on top, and salt-and-pepper at the temples. He has a salt-and-pepper goatee also. He has beautiful, dark-brown, half-moon eyes that light up when he gets horny or is abouut to play a practical joke. When reading or watching television, he wears small, neat, glasses with rectangular lenses and silver frames. His naturally tan skin is flawless from head to toe. His arms and hands are very strong from years of manual labor- yet his hands do not feel too rough. His body is that of a man who does a lot of bending and lifting at work, and then goes to the gym to work out. His chest hair looks like wings on his upper chest. And he has a treasure trail that runs straight down from where the chest hair ends into his pubes. He trims the pubes to keep them neat, and shaves his balls. He has a nice cock. I liked it better before he circumscized it a few years ago, but it's still nice. About 7" long, 5.5" around, and deliciously curved toward his body. The balls are proportionate.

Highlights:
gorgeous face with beautiful eyes and kissable lips
perfect cock with instant erections
big, strong arms and legs

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got a bunch... but here's a few...

Greg Avedon- fitness model for Men's Health
Jim Davidson- actor, Pacific Blue
Robert Gant- actor, Queer as Folk

I've got a thing for muscular, masculine men that are beautifully proportioned & have flawless skin. Dark eyes & a little salt-n-pepper hair really push me over the edge! Marines usually get my juices flowing as well.

Strange... but generally myself :(

I change alot in appearance though, sometimes from totally effeminate, to hardcore universal soldier, to deathly posession, even downright vampiric if I ain't got enough sleep... really depends on the day, I don't use make-up, all-natural & embrace chaos... it's kinda like seeing a different person every day :)

Highlights: (pfft, best not pump my ego too much)
- asthetic but overly large cock,.. able to hold a near constant erection is appreciated though
- unrelenting, ever chaotic and extremely hardcore ^^

Flaws: (that's right biatch, you never get anything done)
- lazy and easily distracted by the ponderings of the universe

There was some guy on the train who made me strangely curious... not sure what it was, but someone next to him mentioned a sex change so *shrugs*

Celebrities?
There was this very hawt trans in an asian film though... some dude was totally attracted to "her", and spent alot of the movie trying to protect her as aliens destroyed the cities. He didn't know she was a he (very borderline, in a good way), and... in the end someone pulled a sword out of their guitar and cut the entire mothership in half as it passed overhead. :D

But yes, very hawt... even if I didn't witness them in reality ^^

Trying to think of other gorgeous guys in real life... I do know a few that just look -really damned cool- though, guess that's an attraction in itself :D

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Strange... but generally myself :(

I change alot in appearance though, sometimes from totally effeminate, to hardcore universal soldier, to deathly posession, even downright vampiric if I ain't got enough sleep... really depends on the day, I don't use make-up, all-natural & embrace chaos... it's kinda like seeing a different person every day :)

Reading your posts is like dropping acid (I'd guess). And kind of like Arundhati Roy's writing (damn she is good looking).

Don't quit. This isn't a complaint nor an encouragment just an observation.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the most gorgeous/handsome man I've ever seen was the guy I was supposed to have as a room mate this year. He ended up switching schools but we keep in touch.

He looks a lot like Orlando Bloom except a slightly narrower face and a slightly more muscular build. He has the long hair and all that stuff. Real cocky attitude and was the one that inspired me to get off my ass and get out in the dating world after years of boring life. Great guy

Reading your posts is like dropping acid (I'd guess). And kind of like Arundhati Roy's writing (damn she is good looking).

Don't quit. This isn't a complaint nor an encouragment just an observation.
Thankyou... When I came to this site, the thing between my legs was the least of my problems... (i've since developed my own system of swim shorts, belts and various adjustments). I came here with a huge ego, every word I spoke was innuendo, and my mind flickered so rapidly between universal concepts that I was, for all intentions,.. incomprehensible.

Sure, my life is addictive, turmoil and chaos boils within my heart... and I will continue this desperate search through the fabrics of known reality... but I wouldn't mind... just spending a bit of time actually talking with my once friends and fellow man too :)

So... I have spent weeks developing a bridge between my mind and others. I do not intend to quit, though your words do give me courage.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was a bizarre situation. The office building I worked in had a bank on the first floor that shared a common lobby. I was heading out to lunch one day and passing through the lobby. The best looking man I had ever seen came in the door wearing only cut-off jean shorts (no shirt and no shoes). This was in a big city, not at a beach. I was surprised they left him in the door. He was about 6' and had to be a serious bodybuilder. He wasn't ugly huge though. He had dark hair and a very attractive face. I actually turned around as he passed me. It wasn't a gay thing, it was more in awe of how god-like this guy appeared.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Probably the most "gorgeous" man I've seen in "real life" (this excludes all pictures and celebrities) was a stripper who worked at the club my girlfriends and I went to on many a Thursday when I was in college. I don't remember his name (and doubt I ever knew his real name, anyway).

He was extremely well built (muscular) and not all that tall (which is weird, because I'm very partial to tall men). He had a very impressive bulge, which prompted me to stuff dollars into his G-string on more than one occasion, just so I could get closer to it (shameless, I know).

He had a moustache -- yet another way he went against "my type." He was a brunette, though, which are my favorites, and his hair fell slightly below his shoulders.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, str8t man here, 99% anyways. I will play. See if what i think is good looking matches a gay mans idea. I will use movie stars.

No particular order

Eric Bana, played in *Troy* and *Munich* Eric Bana

Jason Statham (sp?) Transporter I and II Jason Statham

Olivier Martinez Olivier Martinez (I)

Marco Bonini; Who you might ask? this guy
gallery
Saw him in Under the Tuscan sky and said glad i don't have to compete with him. Unreal goodlooking

Warren Beatty Warren Beatty Photos

So how close to you?

hehe, for a totally straight guy, thats quite a well thought out list you've been brewing.....

mine would be a "junior high school sweetheart". turns out we of course meet again at the 10 year high school reunion, me married, he a firefighter (yeah right) and mr muscle guy, though not to an extreme (far better than the fullon hardcore), still great looking striking chisled superman face, still cute boy blonde, still the object of all the girls' affection and believe it or not, we flirted some, him making comments re: the size of my hands and feet and wife playfully saying "its all true". still have never had a m/m experience, but he'd definately be at the top of my list for lots of reasons

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, I have to get over thinking Chrys might be the kind of woman I'd like to .... uh, okay, yeah, the most gorgeous guy... well, there have been a few stunning men who have crossed my path. Maybe I shall have to post several times to do them justice.

The most stunning...

Well, I was surfing the net looking for something and ended up at the Chris Geary site where I came across his "gorgeous guys" or something gallery. There were loads of great looking guys, but one in particular struck me as awesome. He was wearing a black Speedo type bikini and was walking out of the water, built like nobody's business... and he looked a little like me. Yeah, I know, all the Narcissus stuff, but part of his appeal was that I could I imagine looking like that (bigger, more mature muscle looking than my avatar). Of course, there was no way to find anything out about the guy, but I wanted him to be on some beach or in some gym where I was...

A couple of months later, I am working out at the gym and I see this guy standing in the glare of the sun reflecting off of the floor tiles. Oh my god, I am thinking, it IS THAT GUY! I spoke with him -- friendly enough, godly looking, BIG arms, huge chest, calves like ... hell, big ass calves! I am hoping he looks this good without using steroids because I want him to coach me on how to get that big.

A week or two later, I run into him again and he tells me we already know each other. We had introduced ourselves with only first names the first time, but now I put that first name together with his last name... Geez! The difference a few years can make! And now I am confused: I know he's not the guy on the website, but I am trying to deal with a swirl of feelings - sexual, personal, physical. I want him sexually, but I don't think I should. I do want his friendship and coaching.... and I am concerned that he is indeed doing steroids.

I see him several more times in the gym, and it is always awkward. I want the lifting tips, I want the companionship, I want to ask about the steroids, and I am feeling sexual attraction... pheromones, something is pulling me along where I don't want to go. One time he was weighing himself, and it was 270 lbs! A guy about my height, just over 6' weighing that much, and it is all muscle! Oh, yeah, hazel eyes, brown hair, shaved arms and legs... very muscular shaved arms and legs.

Eventually, it does come out that he's been using the 'roids and his world pretty much collapses around him. I help him get back on his feet, he no longer looks quite like a god; but he is still a very big, handsome man. We are friends, and I am happy to say that sexual confusion has passed.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a question for everybody:

Describe the most handsome, gorgeous hunk of man you've ever seen in real life (not a photo). Include handsomeness of face and hotness of body--the total package (no pun intended!).

I saw a white guy in his mid 30's maybe 40 about 6'5" tall. 205 lbs. Tanned. Broad shouldered. Dark bushy mustache with four day beard stubble. Cleft chin. He had black wavy hair cut short. Perfect teeth. He had deep brown soulful eyes. He talked with a deep Southern accent. I saw him walking in front of the Pack Memorial Library in Asheville, NC. one hot summer day with his shirt off, a pair of cutoff (to the knee) jeans, and work boots. That guy had a very nice chest and it was very hairy. I am talking Alec Baldwin hairy. Being it was hot, the chest hair and torso glistened. He had fur going all the way down to the denim. I looked down at the crotch basket in his cutoffs. That guy had the nicest dick print--very long and thick. I don't know if he sandpapered those cutoffs like that to show off that embossing or what. I believe that I was chubbing big time.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another gorgeous guy moment happened when I was meeting two friends I hadn't seem in some time for lunch in DC. One showed up and the two of us were catching up while we waited for the other. Looking for him down the sidewalk, we both caught our breath as we saw this beautiful man walking toward us.

Tall, thin,blond, finely featured and just plain beautiful, this guy was surrounded by other people moving both directions, but it looked like he had a spotlight on him. I watched him approach for a second or so before I realized he was my other friend! Yep, another guy I already knew.

Scandinavian ancestry, a trim - not muscular - body, and tasteful business attire... he could have been a fashion model and not a government staffer.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, one last one ... Yeah, I know that I was supposed to share only the MOST gorgeous man I've ever seen in person, but it really was a toss up between these three... at least I think I've only had this intense reaction to three men...

I was in a bargain store (I think they had the best prices on Levi's 501s or something); and there were rows of low shelves, flourescent lights in long lines down the ceilings, and a general sense of economy about the whole place. This guy comes down the aisle next to me without a shirt on and a big smile on his face. I don't remember if I saw what kind of pants he was wearing, if he had a hat on or what color his hair was... I just remember he had a great body: nice smooth chest, nipples jutting out, good sized arms, and a quality to his skin that I can only think of to describe as turgid. He didn't look like a body builder, just an in shape guy, completely confident about walking through that store shirtless.

I'm sure his face was nice also, but I think it was his smile and his bare-chested confidence that etched him in my memory as a gorgeous man.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am surprised at how many of the gay guys like the purely classically good looking meaning chiseled and muscular men and not men who are attractive and interesting.

First guy comes to my mind is Tom Ford. I think he a really good looking guy. Why a str8t guy finds interesting men good looking over gay men is weird?

Tom Ford Biog